Chapter 11: The Death Of Morgana

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

An Hour Later*

Morgana's POV*

We all set out with Elizabeth and the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins and along with Slater too.

Elsewhere In Edinburgh Castle*

Zeldris's POV*

When we landed, Edinburgh Hill looked like an explosion went off inside of it.

Derriere and Monspiet talked about the castle's poor shape but I was too tired to listen.

Melascula explained that a radial magical explosion must have gone off from the heart of the castle.

Galand called us all over.

We found a giant hole and looked inside it.

Grayroad said, "It's 30,000 feet. Lingering magic.".

Gloxinia laughed.

I said, "No mistaking it. This is Morgana's handy work. Just what did they do to this place?".

Melascula said we should take our time and rest.

I turned to Estarossa who was laying down nearby and asked, "What do you think we should do?".

He didn't respond to me so I yelled, "Bro!!".

He continued to ignore me so I gave up.

Elsewhere In Camelot*

Morgana's POV*

We appeared above Camelot and I saw an Albion.

Merlin gave Lostvayne back to me and I used it to 'Full Counter' destroy the Albion.

Back In Edinburgh*

Zeldris's POV*

I said, "It seems the Albions have been destroyed.".

Fraudrin said, "And both of them in separate locations.".

Melascula said, "This doesn't interest me. Those things... were rusty old toys anyways.".

I looked over and saw Melascula stroking Morgana's hair but I ignored her.

Galand broke out laughing and shouted, "What fun, what fun!!".

Melascula asked, "What's so funny?".

Galand shouted, "Even in this age, there are still those who dare stand against us Demons!! Well, I'm off.".

Melascula asked, "You seriously plan to go when your magic is still at rock bottom?".

Galand said, "Come on. It'll serve as a good warm-up. Or are you suggesting I'll be beaten?".

I appeared in front of him and said, "Wait. Have you forgotten? It was that same pride that brought about this humiliating curse upon The Ten Commandments.".

Galand said, "I've got a terrible sense of memory.".

I sighed as Gloxinia informed Galand of the two disturbances to the west and south and how the Albions were destroyed.

Galand patted Gloximia on the head and took off at high speeds.

I sighed and sat back down.

Later*

Melascula said, "I've been thinking about this ever since we were freed from the seal. You listening, Zeldris?".

I reached my hand out and said, "Yeah. The rich magic that used to flow out of Britannia 3,000 years ago has dried up. No wonder it's taking so long for us to get our magic back.".