Chapter 14: Pride VS Wrath

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

An Hour Later*

Morgana's POV*

I said "We've finally arrived... The Stronghold City Conrad.".

King said, "Well then...".

I turned to The Seven Deadly Sins and said, "Let's all get out there, and dispel that Dimensional Distortion, and enter Camelot!!".

Escanor said, "Captain...? There's someone standing on the bridge leading into the city...".

I turned and when I focused on the entrance I could see Zeldris.

Merlin said, "Morgana this is a trap?!".

I jumped forward with my Demon Mark on to attack my older brother Zeldris.

Everyone besides me shouted, "Captain!!!".

I slashed at the obvious fake Zeldris and it caused a massive explosion.

The debris entered the Dimensional Distortion.

I said, "...So it really was an illusion.".

I heard the voice of Melascula say "Diving into attack even though you knew it was a trap... it seems you are quite furious at Zeldris, now aren't you, Lady Morgana?".

I said, "Melascula!".

Melascula used her ability 'Dark Cocoon' to encase me in a ball of Darkness.

Third Person POV*

Ban and the rest of The Seven Deadly Sins charged forward to try and grab the 'Dark Cocoon' but it went into the ground disappearing.

Ban landed on the ground and said, "Damn it!!!".

Diane asked, "They kidnapped The Captain?! what do we do now?!".

Gowther pointed in one direction and said, "It's alright, she wasn't taken far! I can feel her magic energy in the center of the city!".

King asked, "Wh... what is this?!".

The pig Hawk and Escanor started to freak out.

Gowther said, "There are roughly a thousand bodies here...".

Soon after the skeletons around us started to get up.

King shockingly said, "They started moving!!".

Diane asked, "Is this kind of like my Golems...?".

Gowther said, "Unlike your Golems, these guys are all filled to the brim with hostility.".

Merlin said, "A spell that utilizes the grudges they bore when they died... 'Vengeful Resurection'.".

Escanor took his glasses off and entered the fight to.