Chapter 5: A New Adventure Begins

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

5 Years Later*

Morgana's POV*

I've been running The Bacon Hut for 10 years now and I don't regret selling Lostvayne for it although I did keep my piece of the Coffin of Eternal Darkness on my back and used it to scare people off when they get rowdy plus Hawk is super nice to me because I make the best food for him.

I set 5 mugs of beer on the table and super positively said, "Here you go! 5 mugs of beer!".

They said, "Thanks." as I heard someone say "Hey! I don't care what it is, but could you bring us something to eat?".

I said, "Yeah. Give me a second.".

I whipped up The Bacon Hut special which happened to be a Meat Pie.

They seemed to enjoy it and I even made one for Hawk to which he said, "You're the best Morgana.".

I brought out some of the Vanya Ale I had and started pouring drinks for everyone.

All of them soon began talking about a wondering rust night and I wondered if it was Gowther or something.

They said the rust night mutters about The Seven Deadly Sins to itself.

One of them asked, "Hey Shop-girl what do you think?".

I set the Vanya Ale down on the counter and said, "For one, my name is Morgana. Two, I'm the owner of this place.".

I heard a knock at the door so I said, "Come on in!!".

The Rust Knight stepped into my bar and said, "The... Seven... Deadly... Sins...".

Everyone soon ran out of the bar and I hopped over the counter to talk with The Wandering Rust Knight.

I asked, "...Who are you?".

The Rust Knight fell backward and I mumbled out a "Huh?".

The Rust Knights helmet fell off and I saw a nearly fully grown Elizabeth.

Hawk said, "It's... A girl.".

I coyly hummed.

I got her out of her armor and brought her upstairs to my room where I laid her down on the bed.

I coyly said, "This cute sleeping face. These virtuous curves.".

I put my coy face on and lightly put my hand on her breast and lightly squeezed it.

I coyly said, "This firmness... I knew it. It's a girl.".

Hawk yelled, "You already knew that!!".

I kept lightly squeezing her breast until she sat up with a blush on her face.

Elizabeth nervously asked, "Uh... Can I help you...?".

I pulled my hand away and said, "Your heartbeat is just right.".

Elizabeth nervously said, "Oh... Um... Thank you... I think?".

Hawk said, "You fiend! Acting like you didn't do anything!!".

Elizabeth asked, "Where am I...? And... how did I get here?".

I said, "You came into my bar and fainted.".

Elizabeth asked, "Tavern...?".

I said, "The Bacon Hut! It's my tavern.".

Elizabeth asked, "You're the owner?".