Chapter 2: The Heroes Job

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

8 Weeks Later*

Morgana's POV*

We all got tattoos but I got a dragon tattoo on my left arm.

Merlin stopped Ban from having to eat my homemade delicious pie and sent him to Edinburgh

I was now leaning on the wall in a conference with King, Merlin, Zaratras, Dreyfus, and Hendrickson and we were discussing the Vampires of Edinburgh and how to deal with them.

Merlin said, "From what we can sense, there are five powerful beings excluding The Vampire King.".

Zaratras asked, "We can assume all the Holy Knight's of Edinburgh have been turned into Vampires, correct?".

Merlin turned to him and said, "Yes.".

Dreyfus asked, "What if we assemble a large army of Holy Knight's and send them to battle?'.

I shook my head as Hendrickson said, "But if we sustain casualties, we'd no doubt fall into panic. Going in with a large force would actually put us at a disadvantage.".

Merlin said, "On top of that, the power level of Vampires increases more than twofold at night.".

King said, "Twofold... That's crazy. Then why don't we attack in broad daylight?".

Merlin held her Sacred Treasure, The Morning Star Aldan and said, "We can't. Take a look at this.".

I looked over and Merlin said, "This is Edinburgh through my Sacred Treasure.".

It was pitch black meaning that The Vampire King must've been using 'Darkness' to cloud Edinburgh in darkness.

King said, "It's so dark that you can't see anything.".

Merlin said, "It seems, The Vampire King has covered it in darkness, regardless of the time of day. And if you take a closer look, because of some great power, even space has been warped to a state where I can't use my teleportation spells.".

Dreyfus stood up and said, "Brother, it looks like this is going to become a serious matter.".

Zaratras said, "So in other words, the Vampires will always retaliate with twice the power, no matter what we do...".

Merlin said, "And it goes without saying that The Vampire King will have a power level greater still.".

Zaratras turned to me and said, "That's why I want the Seven Deadly Sins to participate in this mission. Meanwhile, Dreyfus, Hendrickson, and I will guard Liones, along with the rest of the kingdom's Holy Knights.".

King slightly turned to me and asked, "All of us? Escanor to, huh?".

Dreyfus looked at me and said, "Will it really be alright, Lady Morgana?".