Chapter 15: The Dark Masters

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later In Camelot*

Zeldris's POV*

I was trying to lift the sword from the stone but it wasn't budging.

I mentally said, "It's not budging at all... a magic sword that won't bestow its power upon anyone else except the one it has chosen... No... the power from this sword is completely opposite from that of Demons...".

A Gray Demon approached me and informed me that more Demons were killed.

I angrily asked, "...What did you say?! This time 100 were killed?! And you still have no idea who the hell has done it?".

It shook his head and I angrily said, "You're all useless. Enough. Leave me! Day after day, this God of Death swoops in killing our men... and we've still not even the slightest hint of who he is... hmph... I'll have to teach him the true depth of his folly...".

A portal opened and I heard my father say "Zeldris... my representative... my son...".

I looked into the portal and said, "Father!! I swear I will catch the one responsible for this embarrassment...".

My Father said, "Enough about that... More importantly, I've got good news...".

I asked, "Good news?".

My Father said, "The Demon King is awakening.".

I asked, "You're awakening, father?! But there's still time left before the seal is broken...".

My Father said, "Not me... but the one who should have originally taken up my mantle...".

I asked, "You can't mean... that traitor...?!".

My father laughed and said, "Don't say that... She is thine own sister, and we shall welcome her as the new Demon King.".

I asked, "That's... but...!!".

My Father ordered "And so now I give you this order. Rescue Morgana...!!!".

I angrily shouted, "Y... You must be joking!! You want me to go rescue Morgana so she can be the next Demon King?! Father!! I cannot abide...".

My Father interrupted me and said, "I will not hear any protests!".

I began to walk outside in order to summon The Ten Commandments.

Father said, "Morgana is currently heading to your location, along with his comrades, The Seven Deadly Sins. In order to try to break my curse upon The Supreme Deity's daughter, Elizabeth... ha... ha... ha... There is no longer any threat to The Demon Clan apart from them. When you rescue him, kill all of The Seven Deadly Sins... before they become any greater of a threat... I shall be watching from Purgatory.".