Chapter 9: Taking Liones Back

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later*

Morgana's POV*

I woke up arrived to see Dreyfus withering away.

I shouted, "Dreyfus!".

I looked past Hendrickson to see Elizabeth on the ground.

Hendrickson walked up saying, "Did you know that I'm a descendant of the sages of the forests, the Druids? They're a race that lives deep in the woods, worshiping nature and the Goddesses and despising the abominable Demons. That must be why I could feel it faintly since the first time we met. The ominously powerful demonic powers seething within you. This power you possessed that far surpassed that of Zaratras, as well as how I never quite knew what you were thinking. You confused and frightened me. At the same time, I was in awe! But now I possess the same power as you.".

I sped pass Hendrickson faster then he could perceive and I picked Elizabeth up and sped back before Hendrickson could see me move.

I said, "Elizabeth. I'll end this soon. And once this is over, let's open up shop again okay? Hawk. can you take care of her?".

Hawk nervously said, "S... sure thing! I'll be swift and safe!".

Hendrickson asked, "What are you talking about?".

I said, "Now go.".

I sent Hawk away with Elizabeth on his back.

Hendrickson extended his hand and said, "You're not getting away.".

I swiftly cut Hendrickson's arm off.

Hendrickson talked to us in a manner that made me think he had a plan or an advantage.

Hendrickson reattached his arm but I sped forward and cut it off again.

I said, "You're going down.".

I turned back to see Hendrickson reattaching his arm.

Hendrickson tried to attack me but I slashed at his chest 3 times.

He healed the wounds and said, "It's futile.".

He slashed at me but I jumped up into the air.

I tried to kick Hendrickson but he dodged my kick and hit me back with his blade.

I jumped forward and kneed Hendrickson in the face pushing him back.

I started to attack him at a speedy rate.

I looked back to see a 'Fireball' heading for Hawk and Elizabeth.

Diane blocked the attack with Gideon.

King used Chastiefol in it's 'Guardian' transformation to hit Hendrickson into the ground.

We all landed on the ground floor and I saw Elizabeth and Hawk by everyone else.

Hendrickson got up and said, "The Seven Deadly Sins!!!!".

I said, "Now then... Time to put an end to this tragedy.".

Hendrickson said, "Actually... It's the beginning of a comedy.".

I informed him that he didn't have the advantage as the new generation showed up to help us.

Hendrickson looked up to see me and King.

King had Chastiefol in it's 'Increase' transformation to attack Hendrickson.