Chapter 21: The Seven Deadly Sins End

I Do Not Own Nanatsu No Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins all rights go to Nakaba Suzuki.

A Few Minutes Later In Liones*

Morgana's POV*

Before Merlin and Arthur left I got a nifty spell from Merlin for the near distant future.

When we made it back to Liones it felt like it was time to say goodbye.

Diane said, "Okay, Captain. We're going now.".

I smiled and said, "I bet everyone's over the moon about this. Since their King and Queen will be coming home together. How wonderful that it'll be a kingdom of fairies and giants.".

Diane giggled and said, "Thanks!".

King asked, "You'll all come to our wedding, right? We plan on holding it soon.".

Ban said, "You can't trust a fairy or a giant when they say soon.".

King said, "So says you.".

Elaine wrapped her arms around Ban and King asked, "What are your and Elaine's plans after this?".

Ban said, "You're gonna take it easy and go traveling. Right Elaine?".

Elaine said, "You know what Ban said? We're going on an ale-tasting trip all over Britannia.".

King shouted, "That's totally Ban's hobby!".

Gowther said, "I don't see any problem with it, King. There are some things that can only be done now that things are peaceful! We defeated The Demon King and stopped Cath Palug, so our job as The Seven Deadly Sins is done.".

I asked, "What're you going to do Gowther?".

Gowther said, "I will set out on a journey to find out what my present work will be for now.".

Diane said, "But you'll get lonely by yourself. You could come with us if you want.".

Gowther said, "And I could never be lonely. You told me so yourselves. If you are ever in trouble, we are there for you. All of us in The Seven Deadly Sins will come running to help.".

I smiled and said, "Yeah! We'll always be friends! I'm sure we'll meet again!".

King and Diane said, "Yeah!".

Ban said, "You said it.".

Gowther said, "Roger that.".

I watched as all four of them went their own way out of the kingdom.

I said, "There they go.".

Elizabeth said, "We're back to the way we were at the start of our journey. Just the three of us. Even though it's been about 2 months since then, I feel like I've been traveling with the others my whole life.".

I said, "That's because so much happened. Too much, even.".

Elizabeth said, "Come on. Let's return to the castle.".

We were about to walk to the castle but Hawk said, "Well I guess I should be moseying off too.".

I turned to him and asked, "You're going to go digging for leftovers Hawk?".

Hawk shouted, "You idiot! I'm going to purgatory to find my brother!".

Elizabeth leaned over to Hawk and said, "You're such a kind soul Hawk.".

Hawk ran off saying, "And with that, see you later! Morgana! Elizabeth! This isn't goodbye forever!".

While he was running off I asked, "How exactly is he planning on getting into Purgatory?".