Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 1:

(An hour before Derek confronts Jackson)

--Emily’s POV

Derek followed close behind me as I made my way to the front door. There was only one light on in the house coming from the kitchen so I figured no one was home. I quickly grabbed my keys out of my pocket and reached for the door. Before I could grab the doorknob the door swung open. I jumped backwards and felt Derek bump into me. I felt his hand on my upper arm as I looked up at my front door. I felt my heart sink as I saw Sean standing in the doorway looking extremely pissed.

"What the hell Emily!" He snapped.

At first I was confused but I felt my body tense as I realize why he was so mad. I hadn't texted him all weekend when I was at the beach and hadn't told him where I was.

I opened my mouth to speak but he quickly cut me off.

"If you hadn't shown up just now, I would of had the entire police force looking for you!" He said, raising his voice. "I thought I told you to text me and tell me where the hell you went."

"Sean..." I began but I felt Derek move behind me. I knew he didn't like how Sean was talking to me and it was aggravating him.

"There is no excuse. Stiles is even out looking around town for you."

I felt my body tense at the new information.

"Does Scott know I was gone?" I quickly asked.

Sean looked at me wide eyed like he was completely baffled by the fact that I was only worried if Scott had found out about me being gone.

"If you had been five minutes later, he would of known. I was just leaving to tell him."