Chapter 9

Hey guys! Hope you all had an awesome weekend :P this chapter is in Isaac's POV! For those of you who do not remember, Isaac is the one who works in the graveyard and was almost attacked by the omega werewolf but Derek scares the wolf off and then gives Isaac the bite, making him a new werewolf. I know it's been a while since you guys read that chapter so that’s why I'm refreshing your minds :) but if you are still a little confused, it's Chapter 4, Derek's POV. All right well that's it :) enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture- Isaac Lahey

Chapter 9:

--Isaac's POV

I glanced up nervously at my father who sat across from me at the table while eating dinner. I could practically feel the new power of being a werewolf running through my veins. I could only hope my father hadn't noticed all the changes I had gone through in the past few days. You see, my father isn't the best father in the world. In fact, I was terrified of him. My father’s hands caused all those bruises and ‘accidents’ I had to explain to my teachers at school.

I could feel my body tense as I heard my father's heartbeat spike for only a second.

"So Isaac, tell me about your grades." His low voice echoed through my now sensitive ears.

I swallowed hard and began, "They are..."

"Speak up son." His authoritive voice boomed, "You know how I hate when you mumble."

"Sorry. My grades are ok." I lied. My grades weren't the best and had been declining since I had met Derek. In fact, I had been skipping school most of the days.

"I wish you wouldn't lie to me Isaac." He said in a rather unusual tone. His dull brown eyes watched me carefully.

I was surprised by his tone. He usually would already be screaming at me by now.

"Now if you would just tell me the truth, there wouldn't be such severe consequences." He said in a reassuring voice.

I didn't know what kind of game he was playing but I had no choice but to play along and hope that he had a sudden change of heart.

"Tell me what your grades are please." He spoke again.

I hesitated and was surprised when my father's heart didn't begin to speed up. He was still calm.