Chapter 2

Picture- Stiles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie and Sean. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2:

--Derek's POV:

"Em! You almost done in there?" Stiles yelled from the other side of Em's bedroom door.

"Yes! Give me a few minuets!" She hollered back and then turned towards me, mumbling a sorry to me.

"It's ok." I said as I made my way to the window.

I had spent the night with Emily again but it was time for me to go.

Em followed close behind me and stopped as I turned around to look at her. She smiled as her bright green eyes met mine.

"Be safe." I told her as she moved towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her thin frame and couldn't help but feel uneasy.

"I'll be safe. What's wrong?" She asked as she looked up at me with a slight grin.

"What do you mean?"

"You are acting weird. Something is up and you aren't telling me." Em said in a matter of fact tone.

I couldn't tell her what I was sensing. I wasn't even sure if I was right about it.

"Nothing. Just want you to be safe." I replied with a smile. At least it wasn't a lie.

"Ok." She said as she rolled her eyes, obviously not believing me.

As soon as we got back from the beach I had sensed an odd presence in Beacon Hills. I sensed another werewolf but I couldn't be sure as of right now.