Chapter 24

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24:

--Emily's POV:

The schools hallways were a lot colder than usual but I was in too much of a good mood to care. I glanced down at my hand as I weaved in and out of students. My wound was completely healed now. A light pink scar was the only physical evidence that anything had ever happened. The mental evidence was a different story.

I had been back at school for a few days now and I was feeling a hundred times better. I was excited that I was going to be 'training' after school today again. I had already started learning some basics with Derek so I was excited to learn more. Both Sean and Derek had promised and I wasn't going to let it go.

I was still looking at my hand when I suddenly bumped into someone. It felt as if I had ran into a rock. I looked up and smiled, seeing my brother looking down at me. His brown eyes squinted as he smiled at me.

"Watch where you're going." He teased.

"Sure." I mumbled as I fixed my school bag on my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, motioning to my hand with his own hand but his eyes never leaving mine.

"I'm fine. Look." I said as I lifted my hand for him to see.

He took my hand into his own and I couldn't help but notice the grin that formed on his face.

"This is amazing." He told me as he flipped my hand over carefully, as if it was still wounded.

"I don't heal as fast as you but I think it's still pretty cool." I replied as I took my hand from his.

"As much as I hate to admit it, you're right. I'm glad it healed this fast. I'm not happy for the reason why though." He said as the grin dropped from his face.

He was referring to the fact that I was together with Derek and that it had a huge impact on how fast my hand had healed.