Chapter 8

Picture: Gerard Argent and Mr. Argent 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 8:

--Scott’s POV:

“Do you really think Lydia did this?” Stiles said in a hushed tone as we stared at the scene in front of us.

“I am not sure but her scent is definitely here.” I replied, watching as the police covered the torn apart body with a white blanket.  

Multiple offices were walking back and forth, looking around for evidence and talking to one another.

“We need to find her before the hunters do.” Stiles mumbled.

“I will find her. Don’t worry Stiles.” I said quietly but reassuring.

Stiles was obviously terrified that something was going to happen to Lydia but I wouldn’t let that happen. 

"Maybe she left a trail." Stiles whispered. 

We both carefully moved away from the crime scene and began looking around for any trace of Lydia. It wasn’t long before I picked up her scent not far away from the scene. 

"Did you smell her?" Stiles asked anxiously, obviously noticing my change in demeanor. 

"I think so. She went this way." I started to move further into the forest but Stiles stopped me.

"Go without me. I’ll just slow you down. It's getting dark outside and she won't last another night with the hunters out looking for her." 

"Ok. I'll let you know what I find." I replied while turning around and running full sprint further into the forest.