Chapter 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

-Emily's POV:

I watched as the person under Derek started to calm down. It was as if they were realizing that they had no chance of escape or getting towards me.

"What is he doing here Derek?" Scott asked in a very angry tone as he moved closer to me.

I glanced at Scott and could see the anger in his eyes.

"Don't ask questions. Just get Emily out of here. He isn't safe for her to be around right now." Derek growled and just as Scott reached my side I spoke up.

"Wait? Who is he?" I said without realizing it as Scott started to have me leave. "No. I'm not going anywhere until you three tell me what's going on."

It wasn't until then that I noticed the stranger's blonde hair. It was frighteningly similar to Sean's. That little detail really bothered me but there was no way Sean's eyes would glow yellow.

Scott moved to make me leave the kitchen but I stopped him again.

"Who is this guy?" I asked, pushing away from Scott and making my way towards Derek and the stranger.

I still couldn't see their face and I felt like I had a right to know whom this person was and why they were here after me. Especially from where I was standing, this person looked a little too similar to Sean. By now, the person was no longer struggling and I could see that Derek's grip on him was loosening ever so slightly.

"Please Em, just trust me." Derek said in an almost begging tone. It was as if he didn't want me to see who this person was.

"It's ok. You are all here so I'm not in any danger, right?" I said quietly to Derek.

Derek took a deep breath, realizing that my stubbornness would win once again in this situation.