Chapter 17

( IMPORTANT A/N) So this chapter is very VERY late and I do apologize for that but I have my reasons. A few weeks ago a fan told me that someone was copying my story on another writing website. When I found the person who was copying my story, i read it just to be sure they were actually copying my story and they were. This person seriously had the nerve to copy and paste my story on this other website and call it there own. The even told their fans "Im writing the next chapter right now, it will be out soon." As you could imagine, this literally broke my heart. For those of you who have been following me over the years, you all know how hard I have worked on this story over the past two years. I have worked on it for so long and to have someone take it away from me was a little too much. Recently, ever since I was told that this person was copying my story, the feeling or urge to write anything has been little to none. I just haven't felt like writing because of this whole incident. If you can't tell, this story and writing mean the world to me so I am sorry if I sound ridiculous about all of this lol ANYWAYS! The last few days, I have been receiving amazing messages from fans on Twitter, Instigram, Wattpad, and Facebook. I want to thank you guys so much for all those incouragingmessages because without you guys, this chapter wouldn't of been posted tonight. I really appreciate every single one of you! I am dedicating this chapter to lilyfanfiction because they were the ones that found the copied story and reported it to me. It means the world to me that you guys have my back. Anyways (again) as a thank you for all of you guys, I am going to start having deadlines for when I am updating so that you will all know when the next chapter will be out by! 

Thank you all so much again! Let me know if you think the deadline idea is a good idea or give me suggestions! 

--CuteHelloGoodbye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:

--Derek's POV:

"Where are you?" I growled into my phone, barely able to contain my anger.

"I'm almost to my house. Do you think she is there?" Scott's voice echoed through my phone.

"No." I replied. "But there's a chance. If she shifted, she will go somewhere very familiar to her."

"Sean is waking up." Scott said after a long pause. His voice was shaking and I knew he was scared for his sister’s life.