Chapter 30

I'm so happy to be uploading this within a week of uploading Chapter 29! Teen wolf has been so amazing so far!! What the heck is Parrish?! It is driving me crazy hahaha Well I hope you guys enjoy! I am on vacation so I didn't get to proof read as much as I wanted to so please excuse the mistakes if there are any! I am super excited to start writing next chapter! Let me know after you read what you think is going to happen!! 

Thank you all again! You are all beautiful! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

--Allison's POV:

Scott had just left on foot back home as I sat in my car outside my house. The last night sky reminded me of how late it had become.

I almost didn't want to go inside after all I had heard tonight from Emily. My family, especially my grandfather, really thought that Emily was the Kanima, which I knew for a fact was false. She was human for all we knew and I had no idea how to explain to them that she was no threat. They would never listen.

I jumped as a loud knock on my driver side window broke me from my thoughts, thinking it was Scott. I figured that he had forgotten something in my car.

I gasped as I saw my grandfather standing there outside my car. He was dressed in all dark clothing with a heavy black jacket. He motioned for me to get out and I put on a smile as I followed his request.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to scare you." Gerard said, his accent peaking through his words, "Were you expecting someone else?"

My mind raced, had he seen Scott earlier. He wasn't acting like he had but I could never read him.

"No, of course not." I replied as I pulled my jacket closer to my body.

"Good. Then we can have a little chat for a moment then."

His question came out as more of a demand rather than a request. What choice did I have?

I watched as his hands left his pockets and he mistakenly dropped a small container that was hidden there. I bent down and picked it up for him, handing him the small box.

"Thank you dear. Don't want to drop that. I would be completely lost without it." My grandfather said as he took the container from my hands.

"You're welcome." I found myself mumbling. Why was I so intimidated by a family member? Maybe it was because he hadn't been a part of my life until now.