Chapter 13

Yes this is super late :( I know and I'm sorry. Finals finished and I immediately went on vacation/ road trip with my 3 best friends and my dog -.- lol this entire chapter was written in the car and published in a car lol so I'm sorry for any grammar/ spelling mistakes!! Enjoy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie and Sean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

--Sean's POV:

"Are you sure she heard them right?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Yes. Allison said a hunter in an officer's uniform just left her house carrying a box. He's heading to the jail to kill Isaac." Scott said, sounding panicked on the other side of the line.

"Ok." Was all I could say as my hand gripped my phone tighter.

"We are heading there right now to stop him." He paused and it sounded like Derek was saying something to Scott. "Hold on."

I listened and waited as I heard the phone being passed to I presume Derek.

Em and I where still at her house waiting to hear back from Scott, Derek, and Stiles. I was almost relieved five minuets ago when I had seen that Scott was calling me. I thought they were calling to say they were coming home but that was short lived. Scott was calling to tell me that Allison had seen her father, Gerard, and two others taking about Isaac. She overheard them talking about this box that contained some type of poison that would kill Isaac and make it look like he had a heart problem which he suddenly died from. The poison was more than likely a type of wolfsbane. The hunters must be worried too about Isaac shifting under the full moon tonight and killing people and officers at the jail. Killing him wasn't the answer. That's the difference between the Argents and I. I would rather save a werewolf and try to help it rather than just get rid of the problem all together, especially a new werewolf that was innocent.

A noise behind me had me looking towards the stairs. Emily walked down the stairs slowly, noticing me on the phone. Her hair was still wet from her shower and she wore a tight black sweatshirt and jeans. Emily looked at me with a questioning look.

"Good news?" She asked quietly so she wouldn't interrupt the phone conversation.

I shook my head and she took a deep breath. She looked like she wasn't feeling good but it was probably just nervousness.

"Sean." A low voice echoed into the phone.

I knew it was Derek and I tensed. My hand went to my still sore throat without thinking.