Chapter 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily, Sean and her friend Stephanie because I created them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Some Pg-13 material. Not really anything bad :)

Chapter 5:

--Emily's POV:

A cry of pleasure left my lips as Derek kissed along my collarbone. His naked body hovered over my own bare body.

He was right when he had said I needed my rest for this morning. The moment my eyes had fluttered open this morning Derek had appeared above me, attacking me with slow and passionate kisses all over my body.

Derek lifted his head from my upper chest and began crawling up higher so he could kiss me. I whimpered as I felt him on the inside of my thigh. His lips moved slowly along with my own as his hips moved forward.

"Ready?" He whispered huskily and I nodded my head, unable to speak.

I prepared myself for what was about to happen. This was going to be the second time and I was more than excited. My body grew hotter as I felt him pressed against me. Waves of excitement rolled over me but sadly all of this ended too soon.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I heard a door slam downstairs. Derek tensed above me and I could see his red eyes disappear as he closed them. He quickly got off of me and jumped off the bed, as did I. We both dressed frantically and as I was pulling my shirt over my head Stiles came bursting through the door.

"Rise and shine!" He yelled as he walked in but stopped as he saw me staring at him with an angry expression.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I asked as I casually looked where Derek was just standing a second before Stiles had burst through the door.

Thankfully and sadly Derek was nowhere to be found. I hated that we had been interrupted. My chest felt empty and I had an off feeling about it but I couldn't let it show.

"You ready for school? We need to leave soon. Scott is downstairs waiting." Stiles chirped.