Chapter 10

Hey guys! This is very late and I am really sorry. This chapter had to be one of the hardest chapters for me to write and took me forever to write :/ but I think it turned out pretty good in the end. Hope you enjoy! I am going to start writing the next chapter right after I upload this so I have a head start! :)

GET READY! Things are about to get crazy after this chapter!!!!!!

Picture: Scott and Derek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

Derek's POV: 

The phone kept ringing but there was still no answer. Raindrops began to hit the front windshield of my car as I decided to give up on trying to reach Isaac. Tomorrow was the full moon and now I had to think about him shifting as well as Emily. I wanted to talk to him about it but he wasn't answering his phone. He must be with his father and can't answer.

I placed my phone in the center console and turned the keys in the ignition. The car roared to life and within seconds I was racing down the road towards Emily's house. 

We were all having a meeting of sorts about what was to happen tomorrow night for Emily. They were lucky because they didn't have to worry about anyone else but her. I had Isaac to worry about too. No one knew about Isaac and I intended to keep it that way for as long as possible. Scott had gained enough control over his werewolf side so we didn't have to worry about him anymore.

It wasn't long before I saw the familiar two-story house come into view. Stiles' piece of crap Jeep and Sean's cop car were already parked outside. I pulled into the driveway and shut my car off when I noticed that the kitchen light was on. I could already sense Emily being near and could hear her heartbeat and the others. Before I closed my door I reached into the back seat and grabbed my black leather jacket. I put it on and shoved my hands into my pockets as I made my way to the front door. I wasn't exactly thrilled to be discussing Emily around three other males that I didn't care for but I had no choice. The only reason this meeting was even happening is because Emily asked us too.