Chapter 23: Something Bad

[mature content ahead.]

Evie stood painfully still in front of the fireplace as Harry voiced his words.

I'm ready now.

Evie knew what he meant by the look on his face and the fact that he was standing now shirtless. "Are you sure?" She asked, holding herself back as to not immediately jump into his arms.

"I think so," said Harry, his voice low and coarse.

"I need you to be sure," Evie demanded. "It's a yes or no question."

Harry breathed deeply, eyeing down Evie's figure. In his head, he knew what he wanted. He wanted her, every part of her. It was more than a craving, it was a necessity. Years of pent-up emotions had been leading up to this moment, where all he had to do, was let go.

"Yes," he nodded, stepping forward and wasting no time in pressing his lips against hers. Their bodies now becoming one, Harry kissed her furiously, slipping his tongue in and instantly establishing dominance over her. He grabbed her face and only ever pulled away to catch his breath. She remained motionless, allowing Harry to lead her into euphoria.  As he disconnected from her mouth and began sucking on her neck, trailing down to her collarbone, she couldn't help but want to wrap herself around him and let him explore her entire body which he hadn't felt in so long. She ran her fingers through his hair, tugging at his roots as he continued to nibble at her skin, leaving love bites down the side of her neck.

"Wait," she said, gasping for air. "Where should we do it? Upstairs? Right here?"

"I don't care," he mumbled, leaving soft kisses on her jaw.

"Well, I do," said Evie. She managed to escape from his grip and watched him throw himself on the couch as he pushed his hair back and expanded his chest. He bit his lip as he observed Evie fetching blankets and pillows and throwing them on the floor in front of the fireplace. Once he saw her finish, he didn't hesitate to grab her by the waist and pull her into his lap, continuing where he had left off. He helped her take off her blue sweater over her head and examined her upper body, more beautiful than he remembered. She never failed to amaze with her choice of lingerie, and he always remembered to compliment her on it before ripping it off her chest.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he smirked, gripping her sides and pulling her close to him to bring his lips to her chest. The pirate left his mark all over the place, kissing and sucking, gently biting and licking. She could only surrender herself to him and let him do whatever he pleased. What he wanted, he was to receive, and right now, he wanted to see her in her most vulnerable. "Take it off," he groaned, his face inches away from hers. She felt his hot breath against her quivering lips. Slowly, she brought her hands to her back and quietly unhooked her bra, letting it slide down her arms before gently letting it fall on the floor. Harry's gaze fell heavily down to her breasts as they pushed against his chest. He laid back, allowing the princess to rest upon him so she could return the favor.

Evie's kisses were slower but full of passion. She loved to tease the pirate, letting her lips touch him where she knew he was most sensitive. One place was right beneath his ear, where his jaw ended. She knew how to make him throw his head back, tenderly brushing her lips across his jaw and down his neck. She took pleasure in seeing him shut his eyes tightly, his lips pulled back, and tiny beads of sweat forming near his hairline. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her chest, spreading her breasts and giving them for Harry to play with. The way his tense hands caressed them sent warm vibrations down Evie's spine to her very core.

"All this foreplay is bothering me," he said. "What are ye going to do about it?"

Evie smirked and knew it was her cue to unbuckle his belt and rip it off in one fell swoop like she always did. They both stood up and Evie fell to her knees as she did what he wanted, pulling his trousers down to reveal Harry's skin-tight trunks, a gracious upgrade from the loose-fitting boxers he used to wear on the Isle. She could make out the outline of his junk meaning he was already stiffening from all the pleasure. She briefly looked up into his eyes, his head tilting as he liked to watch her. She then slipped her fingertips inside his waistband and steadily pulled on his trunks until his member swung out before her, a small gasp escaping her lips as she came face to face with all of Harry's glory. The pirate then sat back down on the couch and began stroking his manhood, gesturing for the princess to take over and breathe life into him. She approached him, nestling herself in between his thighs and wrapping her fingers around his shaft.