XXV

It was the day all students we're waiting for, the day they would have their vacation and also the day they would find out their results in the project. Jungkook was nervous, he had many problems because of the project and he's thinking that he failed. Jimin was there to assure him that everything's gonna be okay.

The students stared at their professor, the babies in their arms as they wait for their results.
"Kai and Jennie, passed" As this was announced, the two hugged and cheered for themselves.
"Hyunsik and Jinhye, failed"

"Jimin and Jungkook, passed! Congratulations everyone! Sorry for the ones who failed, but I saw how you took care of the babies so that's why" The professor says, the two looked at each other, smiling.

Jimin and Jungkook walked to the cafeteria, meeting Taehyung on the way.
"Hyungie, we passed!" The youngest exclaimed, jumping up and down.
"Really?! That's good, Bubba!" Taehyung says, hugging the youngest. Jimin smiles at the two and cleared his throat.
"Oh, you're here too? Sorry, didn't saw you" The other said, earning an offended face from Jimin.
"Just kidding" Taehyung says, laughing.

Jungkook didn't have any work today, he had a day off. They were now in Jimin's apartment, watching a movie with a popcorn in front of them.
"This movie is good" Jimin says, but he was not looking at the movie, he was looking at Jungkook. The younger pushed his glasses up, sniffling as he cried because of the sad part of the movie. Jungkook looks at Jimin who looked away and back at the TV.

After the movie ended, the two stared at each other.
"You know, Jungkook, uhmm... Yeah" Jimin says, but he cut himself off, not knowing what to say.
"What is it, hyung?" The younger asks, tilting his head to the side.
"I, I kinda like you, Jungkook ah" The older says, shocking the younger who's eyes became big.
"W-what? Really? Are you pranking me again?" The younger says, biting his lips.
"No, I'm not, I'm saying the truth. I've liked you since we became as partners for that project" Jimin says, smiling at the younger.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook?"

(Ahhh!!! What will Jungkook gonna say?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]