I

Jungkook sat at his usual seat as the people avoided him. He was known as the nerd of the school, which makes people avoid him for being weirdly smart, but they'll just approach him if they didn't know how to do their school works. Jungkook's used to this now, so he wasn't affected.

The professor then entered the room, the students standing up and greeting him.
"Let's st--" The professor was cut off as a person bursts into the room. The person was known as the famous Park Jimin, the person all students ran after.
"Mr Park, you're late again" The professor said as he crosses his arms and raised one of his brows.

"So?" Jimin says, the professor just sighing and pointing at the seat next to Jungkook. The said male sighed as he had to sit with the playboy of the school. Jimin smirked before sitting down beside Jungkook.
"Hey" The older said as he raised his brows at the boy, smirk still plastered on his face. Jungkook didn't answer and listen to the teacher.

For the past 10 minutes, Jimin kept bothering him, making him stressed as he needs to really listen to the professor and the older was making it hard for him to do so.
"Please stop, I need to listen" Jungkook finally said, earning a chuckle from Jimin.
"Why listen to that boring lesson of that old man?" The latter asked, rolling his eyes at the younger.

"Because I don't want to fail and if I fail, my parents will hurt me" Jungkook says as he whispered the last part for Jimin to not know.
"What?" Jimin says, as he didn't hear the last part.

"Nothing..."