VI

"Okay class, the baby project is starting today until the last month of the school year! If you pass then you're lucky and if you fail I don't know! Here's the baby you all will be taking care of" The professor explained as he had a box of baby dolls in his desk.
"This dolls just acts like a true baby, you can bathe him, feed him or anything you do with the baby" He continued as he distributes the dolls. Jungkook was given one, it was in a blue diaper, meaning it's a boy.

"You guys can name it if you want" The professor said after he was done distributing, sitting down at his desk. Jimin looks at Jungkook, smirking as he saw how the younger was holding the baby doll.
"You really know how to take care of a child, huh? What if I give you one?" He said as the younger looks away from him. Jungkook hides the blush forming in his cheeks, he admits it, he likes Jimin but it hurts him whenever the older bullies him.

Jungkook holds the baby in his right arm, his books in the other. It was hard for him since the baby was heavy, the professor was right. His books was then snatched from him, looking up and smiling as he saw his new friend.
"Hi hyungie" Jungkook said as he opens the locker for the older to put his books in.
"Hi Ggukie" Taehyung replied, placing the books nearly in the younger's organized locker.
"Let's go to the cafeteria?" The older asks as the younger nodded. They walked left the lockers as they walked to the cafeteria.

"So, who's your baby daddy?" Taehyung asks as he points his mouth on the baby in Jungkook's arms.
"Jimin" The younger said plainly, rolling his eyes.
"Your very unlucky to have him as a partner, he might not help you" The older said as he took a bite of his sandwich.
"Professor is bad at partnering people" Jungkook said as he laughs, of course he likes Jimin but the older wouldn't help him in taking care of the "child". The two continued to chat, laughing at any funny things the older said.

On the other hand, someone was watching them with jealousy.