XXI

A few days later and Jungkook's wounds were healed. He was thankful for that as he was gonna start working, and those wounds wouldn't be seen by his boss and coworkers.

Jungkook walks down the stairs, thinking that Jimin was still asleep. He goes to the kitchen, eyes widening when he saw the older. He was just only wearing a large sweater with short shorts on, so he covered his thighs. He screams, seeing that the older noticed his presence.
"Nice thick thighs" Jimin says, smirking before leaving the kitchen. Jungkook blushes, hiding his face in his arms to squeal.

"Hey Jimin hyung, please don't tell the school about my ugly thighs. I know they're fat, but I'm trying to diet so I'll go away" Jungkook says, looking down as he fiddles with his fingers. The older furrows his eyebrows, the younger's thighs wasn't fat, it was thick. When he was saw it awhile ago, he quickly goes to the bathroom after that as he felt himself getting harder.
"Why are you saying that, Jungkook ah? You're thighs isn't fat, it's just thick to get with you body, it also got me hard" He says, whispering the last part to himself.
"Got you what?" The younger asks, the older just shaking his head.

"Nothing" Jimin says, smiling.
"Okay? But hyung, I'll be home at 8 pm as I have work" Jungkook says, earning a nod from the head.
"Okay, but be careful" The older says, taking the younger aback. He still wasn't used to this Jimin.

Jungkook wipes his sweats with his sleeves, he didn't know that working is this hard.
"Hey, you okay" One of his coworkers named Seokhin asks, rubbing his thighs. Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable, so he slapped the hand.
"Stop that" He says, standing up to serve more customers.
"What happened there?" Jungkook got startled by a familiar voice. It was his manager who was looking at him with confusion.

"It's just, sir, I have been here for about 3 hours and he keeps rubbing my thighs. He was also saying that we should have fun in the back, but we still have work, why would we play?" Jungkook complains, the manager widening his eyes as he now know how innocent his new employee was.
"Okay, I'll tell him" The manager says, motioning for Seokhin to come with him. As the two left, Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder. He looks back to see Jimin with two coats, one in hand and one wore in him.

"It's already 8 pm, we should go home"