X

Jungkook walks through the hallway of the school, still getting the same treatment. He saw Taehyung, shouting his name and waving. The older noticed him as he also waved and motioned for the younger to come over.
"Hyung, can you come with me and let's get Minjung" Jungkook asks, the older nodded and they go to the cafeteria where Jimin would always stay. They walked inside, seeing the group of boys that Jimin hangs out with.

Jungkook took a deep breath, feeling a hand on his back. He looks to Taehyung who gave a smile to assure him. They walked to the group of boys, seeing Jimin who didn't give any fuck about the doll that would pass him.
"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted angered about what the said male was doing. Jimin looks at the younger with wide eyes before getting the doll harshly and rocking it.
"Jungkook!" He said as he gave the younger an awkward smile.

"I thought you said you would take care of Minjung!? But why aren't you giving him attention, that's so irresponsible, hyung!" Jungkook said as he snatched Minjung.
"Do you know how much this grade means to me!? to you it's easy because you parents will talk with the professors but for me they wouldn't care, they would jus--" Jungkook stopped talking, sighing as he walked to Taehyung.
"Hyung, let's go" The younger said before they walked out of the cafeteria.

"Did you see him? He was about to cry" One of Jimin's friend said, making the others laugh. Jimin glared at them, making them shut up and continue eating. Jimin stared at the cafeteria door where Jungkook just walked out.
'What does he mean?' Jimin mentally asks himself.

Taehyung hugs the crying boy, rubbing his back to calm him down.
"Jungkookie, it's okay, at least he didn't destroy the doll" The older said as the boy hiccups.
"B-but, th-the pr-professor could've seen i-it" The younger said as he buries his face in the older's chest.
"I know but you don't have to cry" Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry I'm overreacting but I just don't want to fail or my parents will hurt me more"