XV

Jimin picks up the now unconscious boy, running out of the cafeteria. He knows Jin had a day off, meaning another nurse is staying at the infirmary. He doesn't know how the substitute nurse will act seeing Jungkook, so he decided to rush the younger to also hospital.

He opens the door of his car, putting the younger carefully on the passenger seat. He then ran to the driver's side, getting in and immediately starting the car. He drove off, speeding up to arrive their faster.

Jimin gets out of the car, calling for nurses to help him. One nurse helped him get Jungkook out of the car while the others had a stretcher ready. The nurse put the younger on the stretcher before they rolled it inside the hospital and to the ER.

Jimin stands up as a doctor approaches him.
"How is he, doctor?" He asks, the doctor gave him a smile.
"He's okay now, he just had a cut on his head, not too deep but we still had to stitch it, and thankfully no concussions or anything" Te doctor said, making Jimin sigh in relief.

"Jungkook?" Jimin says as he got inside the younger's room. The said male looked at him before going back on staring at the wall.
"Jungkook? Talk to me" He said, trying to convince the silent boy to talk.
"If you don't want to talk, then maybe you can just write here" Jimin said, fishing out a crumpled paper in his pocket. He then saw a pen on the side table, getting it and giving it to Jungkook along with the crumpled paper.

"I just want to be alone, hyung" The younger finally spoke.
"Okay, but call me when you want something" Jimin said, standing up and leaving the room. After the older left the room, Jungkook finally let out his emotions.

"Why is this happening to me? I just want a peaceful life, live like a normal person. Why does people hate me? Is it because I'm ugly? Why do they only need me whenever they want good grades? Is that just my use? My parents too don't love me, they didn't expect me to be born, they think of me as an accident"

Jungkook looks up, remembering his conversation with his parents through the phone.

"Where are you, mistake?"
"I-im at the hospital"
"Why are you there? Do you want us to pay for that fucking bill you're gonna give to us after you discharge? If yes, don't ever come home or even better, don't show us your face anymore. You're kicked out of the house!"
"Dad--"

Tears fell more onto his cheeks, remembering that. Now, where would he stay?

On the other side, Jimin could hear all of this, feeling guilty on the things he had done to Jungkook. He did this because he liked the boy and it was the only thing to get his attention.

(Where do you think Jungkook would stay?

Jimin's or Taehyung's?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]