IX

Jungkook was now discharge from the hospital, being excited as he was now gonna have fresh air.
"Woah, woah, there buddy, you just got out of here, we don't want to have you back" Taehyung said as he saw Jungkook almost falling and hitting his face on the ground.
"Sorry, h--" The younger cuts himself off, remembering his broken inhaler and Minjung.
"What happened?" The older asks, getting confused on the younger's sudden change of mood.

"Hyung! Where's Minjung!?" Jungkook frantically asks, eyes panicky as he shake.
"Oh, the doll? He's in Jimin's house, he said he's gonna take care of "Minjung" since you're still in the hospital" Taehyung said as he made air quotes.
"Mommy and Daddy will be mad at me again because I broke the inhaler they bought" The younger said as his eyes brim with tears, imagining what's gonna happen to him when he gets home.
"Don't worry, I'll buy you more" The older suggested, hugging the younger.
"But, you spent too much money on the things I broke, wouldn't your parents get mad?" Jungkook said, pulling away from the hug.

"Ggukie, you're my friend, and don't worry, Mom and Dad knows about you" The older said as he wrapped his arm around the younger's waist.
"Let's go buy you the medicine your doctor told me to buy, and a new inhaler" Taehyung said before they walked to his car.

"Thank you for this, hyung" Jungkook said, bowing at the older.
"It's no problem, Jungkook ah" Taehyung said as he ruffled the younger's hair, waving bye before he walked away. Jungkook turned back to his house, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. The door then opened, revealing his father who looks at him with raised brows.
"Where were you?" His father asks, crossed arms.
"I had a sleepover at my friend's house" Jungkook said, looking down as he hid the medicines inside his coat.
"Okay?" His father said, letting him him in.

"That was close"