XXIV

Jimin sat down at his couch, waiting for Jungkook who was still in work, for what he thought. He was worried, it's 10 pm now and the younger isn't home yet. He was having negative thoughts, which was a bad idea as it made him panic more. He needed a drink for this stress he's having, so he stood up and walked to his kitchen.

He heard something from one of the cupboards below, so he opened it. He got startled as Jungkook--wait, Jungkook? How did he got there? Well, let's do a flashback shall we?

Jungkook rubs his hand together, smirking as he thought of something to prank the older with. He eventually got an idea, standing up and changed for school.

Jungkook got off work early, the manager told him to as he looked really tired. He knew that Jimin would be home by now, but he'll still continue his prank. He walked home, ignoring the guys that wolf whistled and cat called him. That's what Jimin and Taehyung told him, ignore them and just continue on what you do.

He arrived home, he knew he shouldn't walk in to the front door. He thinks for a way to get in, remembering the back door that leads to the kitchen. He nods to himself, walking to the back. He quietly opens the back door, glad that it didn't creak. He tiptoed to one of the empty cupboards. His frame was small, he could fit there. He opens it slowly, bending himself to fit in the space.

"It's waiting time" He whispers, and waited for the older to walk in his kitchen.

"You've been there the whole hour?! How didn't I know?!" Jimin says, helping the younger out of the cupboard.
"You were too busy watching your football game, so I took the oppurtunity" Jungkook says, giggling and brushing the dust off of him.
"How did you manage to fit in there?!" The older asks, looking at the cupboard and back at Jungkook.
"Have you seen my frame, hyung?" The younger says, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"But did I manage to get you?"
"A little"