VII

Jungkook was pushed against his locker, his hold onto the baby doll tightens, not wanting to drop it as he didn't want to fail this project.
"Why were you with Taehyung?" Jimin asks as he glares at the younger.
"Pl-please let go, it h-hurts" Jungkook says, closing his eyes when the older raised his hand. Jimin's eyes widen, he didn't want to hurt the younger, so he puts his hand down. He didn't fell any slap or punch, he just felt a caress in the cheek.
"You're mine! Hear that, mine!?" Jimin said as he grabbed the younger's cheeks harshly. After that, the older left him.

Jungkook sighed before he puts his books in the locker, getting the others books he needs to use for studying. After that, he close his locker and left the school.

Jungkook sat at his study table, sighing when the "child" started to cry again.
"Hey shit! Can you make that other shit to shut up!" He heard his father yell, so he rocks the baby to sleep. After studying and constantly taking care of the "child", he decided to call Taehyung.

"Hyung?"
"Oh, hey Ggukie"
"Can we talk?"
"Yes, is it about your parents again?"
"No"
"Then what is it?"
"About Jimin"
"What did he do again!? Tell me and I'll beat him up!"
"No, it's just--he said I'm his, what does he mean?"
"You're too innocent, Ggukie, don't mind him, maybe he didn't have any weed that time"*laugh*
"Hyung, that's bad"
"Sorry"
"Oh my God, Mommy and Daddy is awake again, goodbye, Jungkook! Make sure you're asleep or you'll sleep in the scawy attic!"
"By--"

Jungkook hides his phone before covering himself with his fluffy blanket. He then heard his bedroom door open, sighing as it closed again.

Jungkook giggled as his friend looks at him up and down, checking for any wounds or bruises.
"What did they do!? Did they hurt you!? I'm sorry!" Taehyung frantically said as he was guilty for making the younger get caught.
"No, I was fast, so they didn't know I was awake" Jungkook said, smiling as he fixed his glasses. The baby doll that he called 'Minjung' then started to cry.
"Shh, shh, Jungie, Mommy's here" He said as he rocked the now calming baby.

"You really assumed you're the mother?" Taehyung said as he chuckled.

"Jimin didn't want to be a Mommy, so I'll be one"