Prologue

I swear I edited this before posting it and I kinda like it I guess. I hope you like it too.

Leave a comment if you do like it. Please. It gives me motivation to write more.

"Jake I'm telling you, this is a bad idea

"Jake I'm telling you, this is a bad idea. Dad's gonna be pissed." Aidan said as Jake pulled him by his arm towards the club.

Hearing his brother, Jake halted in his tracks and turned around to face him.

"Come on, dude! We deserve to have fun every once in a while. We've been doing nothing all day! This is our chance to let loose have a little fun." He said.

"Let loose? Are you seriously thinking about getting drunk?" Aidan asked him.

"Why not? I'm legal. You will be in a few months. What's wrong with that?"

"I don't have an ID. I won't be allowed to go in. Besides this is a club for 20 and above." Aidan replied without missing a beat.

Jake snapped his fingers at him and said, "Ah-ha! I knew you'd come up with a reply like that. So, I've already made you a fake ID."

He pulled out Aidan's fake ID and held it up with a huge grin. "Ta-da!"

Aidan shook his head with a small smile on his face. "You're definitely getting grounded tonight."

He took his fake ID from him and started to walk towards the club with Jake by his side.

Once inside, Jake pulled him to the bar and ordered a round of shots for both of them.

"You serious?" Aidan asked him with wide eyes looking at the amount of shot glasses.

"Yeah! We're getting drunk tonight!" Jake yelled happily.

"I'm not getting drunk," Aidan grumbled.

"Oh come on brother! I brought you here to have fun. Not so you could be grumpy the whole night." Jake said and handed him a shot glass.

Aidan inspected the liquid in the glass as if it was poison.

Well, it was in a way.

"What even is this?" He asked looking over at Jake who was downing his fourth glass by now.

"I don't know. Don't think just drink." Jake replied.

Eh. One shot won't hurt. Aidan thought and downed the glass.

The liquid burned as it passed down his throat making him let out a cough and scrunch his face in distaste.

"Dude, so not cool. How do you even drink this stuff?" Aidan asked and put his glass on the counter.

Jake let out a laugh at his question but didn't answer. After some time, Jake started to feel the effects of alcohol.

He began slurring and laughing like a mad man.