Reunited

Hello everyone.

Here it is! Finally. I've been wanting to post this book for so long. Now I've finally decided to post.

I hope you like it. I've put so much work into this one.

Happy reading :)

S Y N O P S I S

12th, October 2002
7:23am

"We just got the news that the famous billionaire, Andrew Walker and his wife, Elizabeth Walker had twins! A boy who they named Aidan and a girl who they named Ellie....."

27th, September 2003
11:40pm

"The Walker mansion was caught on fire! The authorities believe that someone had trespassed into the territory and started the fire. They said that Andrew and Elizabeth didn't make it but the twins were saved before the fire got to them."

"As for the twins, they don't have any close relatives so they would be given in an orphanage. Some people say that Andrew told them that if anything were to happen to him and his wife, the money and properties they own would go to the people who adopted their children."

15th, November 2003
12:35pm

"Turns out the twins were adopted soon after they were admitted in the orphanage. But the families that adopted them didn't get a share of the money. Minutes before the fire got to him, Andrew wrote down his will in which he said that everything would go to the twins when they are of legal age."

23rd, November 2003
6:07 am

"We just got the news that Ellie Walker had gone missing. The couple that adopted her say that she was sleeping in her crib one minute and next she wasn't there....."

No one knew that they were lying. The very next day, they moved out along with Ellie - who was still with them - and disappeared without a trace.

<=><=><=>

D E S C R I P T I O N

Have you ever seen Disney's Tangled?

If you have, do you know about how Rapunzel isn't suppose to leave the tower because her 'mother' said that the world is a cruel place?

Well, the same thing happened to Ellie. Just, she doesn't live in a tower or has freakishly long hair.

She always looked out of the window to catch a small glimpse of the outside world. She never saw much except for the tips of grass in front of her and the gray, almost black, road that lay in between two houses.

Oh! And her mother and father are not nice like in the movie. They treated her like a slave in the house and... Did I mention her room was actually the basement?

If I didn't, now you know.

Enter Aidan Walker. Ellie's twin brother.

Aidan's life is opposite to Ellie's.

He has everything severed to him in a golden plater. His every wish is fulfilled and is quite popular when it comes to media.

To this day the media follows him around.

Despite all the attention and everything being the way he wants, he still feels like something important is missing.

He was raised in a well doing family that took care of him like he was their own. He's well behaved.

Both of them don't know about each other. Both of them find out on the same day.

After finding out that he has a twin sister still alive and living, Aidan wasted no time in reaching out to her.

After that, let's just say the first meeting isn't exactly how Aidan planned it to be.

<=><=><=>

M A I N C H A R A C T E R S

Aidan Walker

▪️17 years old
▪️Lives a happy life
▪️Artist

Ellie Walker (Ells/El)

▪️17 years old
▪️Victim of emotional abuse
▪️Artist

Jacob Thompson (Jake)

▪️20 years old
▪️Aiden's adopted brother
▪️Studies in college
▪️Works at a restaurant as a waiter

Steve Thompson

▪️47 years old.
▪️Father of two boys:Jacob and Aidan
▪️Gives his boys full freedom to do anything but in a certain limit.

Plus Ellie's evil parents, Steve's wife Lucy and three more people who will be revealed later.

I will be posting a prologue after this so stay tuned. I hope you like it.