Lissa: A Support

Lissa: Hey there, Shirou.

Shirou: Get away from me, she-devil!

Lissa: Aw, don't go getting your hackles up! I'm not here to prank you.

Shirou: Ha! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... don't talk to me again.

Lissa: Hee hee! Aw, come on! ...Wait, are you really mad?

Shirou: Of course I'm mad! You dumped a toad down my collar.

Lissa: I'm pretty sure that was a frog...

Shirou: I'm pretty sure I don't care!

Lissa: Okay, okay! I'm sorry, Shirou! I'm super-duper 100 percent sorry. And I won't do it anymore, so please be my friend again. Okay?

Shirou: ...You're really sorry?

Lissa: Terribly!

Shirou: And you SWEAR you won't do it again?

Lissa: Princess's honor!

Shirou: ...Well... all right. In that case I suppose I can forgive you... Let's just shake hands & put this silliness behind us.

Lissa: Thanks, Robin! You're the bes... *Sees something in Shirou's hand* AAAAAUGH! Wh-what is that, in your hand?! Is it a sna... A sn-n-n...

Shirou: A snake? Oh, no, Lissa. *Opens his hand* I'm pretty sure this is a worm. ...Gotcha!

Lissa: Gya! I thought my heart was going to jump out of my throat! You're terrible, Robin! AND a total hypocrite!

Shirou: Uh huh... Why don't you show me what's in YOUR hand, then.

Lissa: O-oh! What? *Shows her hand to reveal a frog* ...This? Hee he... Why, how did this frog get here?

Shirou: ...Sorry, you were saying something about hypocrites?

Lissa: Aw, it's no fun if you see it coming!

Shirou: I'd have to be blind not to at this point.

Lissa: Oooooo! Next time I'm gonna prank you good!

Shirou: And next time I'll seriously stop talking to you.

Lissa: What?! Oh...fiiiine! Fine! I guess I'll stop. For real this time. *Sigh* Guess I still have a long way to go...

Shirou: Till you grow up?

Lissa: No, to the pond! ...I've got about a dozen frogs to put back.

Shirou: *Groans heavily*