Naga's Voice Part 1

Nicole POV

It's been a few days since my Father & I arrived at the Mila Tree to see my Mother Tiki. When we first got there & told her about what was going on, she was shocked to say the least... but she was overjoyed to see me when the shock wore off. So we spent the next day or so spending time together, while at the same time she was teaching me how to transform using the Exalted Dragonstone.

 So we spent the next day or so spending time together, while at the same time she was teaching me how to transform using the Exalted Dragonstone

(Tiki)

We've gone through basic instruction several times & we weren't getting anywhere, so Mother decided to take an abstract approach, & instead describe how she transforms to see if that would work.

Tiki: Focus Nicole... take hold of the Dragonstone & concentrate on the primal instinct in the back of your mind that's telling you to let loose & allow it to take control, but only for until you transform.

No POV

Nicole focused on the draconic impulses & the rage from her destroyed future in her heart & she felt her impulses take hold. She was then enveloped in a bright light, & when the light dissipated... she was in her manakete form.

 she was in her manakete form

Nicole: *Monstrous roar*

Tiki: Fantastic! You're a natural at this! Now all you need to do is focus on your self-control in order to change back.

Nicole closes her eyes & she is once again enveloped in light, but she was back to normal when the light dissipated.

Nicole POV

Tiki: Well done Nicole! That was nearly flawless.

Nicole: Thank you Mother. I never would've been able to do it without your help.

*Gilgamesh enters*

Gilgamesh: Well done indeed! You truly are spectacular Nicole. However I believe that it's time for you Mother to go back to sleep for a while, I'll be waiting for you outside.

*Gilgamesh exits*

Tiki: *Yawns* I suppose I am rather tired...

Nicole: Well then I should get to Father now--