Renewal

Shirou POV

After a long battle with Archer that lasted for the entire assault, he brought me to "our" world, which he called "Unlimited Blade Works".

Shirou: You're... ME, from the future?

Archer: Correct

Shirou: If you're me... then why would you help Gangrel do this?!

Archer: Would you believe me if I said it was to spite you?

Shirou: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!?!

Archer: What it means, is that the path that you, or rather I, originally led to us being tossed aside by the people we trusted the most.

Shirou: Why should I believe you?

Archer: Have I lied to you yet?

Shirou: Doing what you've been doing can't possibly change what happens to us can it?!

Archer: Perhaps not, however my plan is not to kill your friends, my plan is to kill you.

Shirou: Why would you do that?

Archer: I realized that we were never supposed to join the Shepherds or interfere in their conflict, therefore I am only trying to restore the timeline.

*Unlimited Blade Works begins to fade away & there's another flash of light; When it ends, we were back where we started*

Archer: Our next battle will be our last, if you still deny my mission then you must simply kill me.

*Archer leaves; Artoria enters*

Artoria: SHIROU!

*She runs up to you*

Shirou: Don't worry it's not fatal, let's talk & walk.

*As Artoria is helping you back to the group, you both explained what happened to both you & the main group; Timeskip to when you were mostly healed & are running through the Midmire with the rest of the allied force*

Basilio: Hurry! There should be carriages waiting just through the ravine!

Chrom: ......

Robin: Chrom, please!

Chrom: Rrgh... I'm... I'm coming.

Basilio: Quickly! We're almost... Huh? Damn! * A pair of barbarians intercept the group* Plegians! I knew it couldn't be that easy... They're right in our way! We must fight!

The commander of the enemy force then appears, in order to speak with us.

Mustafa: Ylisseans! I offer you mercy! Surrender to me now & live!

Basilio: Surrender? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the word.