Get better soon- A\N

Hi! As you might have guessed, there will be a A\N at the end of this chapter, so be sure to check it out! Enjoy!

Pain. All I feel is pain. Where am I? Where are the others? Why does it hurt so much? I don't like this. I want to go home. Or... Maybe I should just die. I'm only a bother anyway. If I die, then I no longer have to feel this pain. Yes, that's the best option. I'll just give up and let the darkness take me. It's not worth it anymore...

No! B! You can't give up! Keep fighting! You have to live! Kin needs you! He's all alone and you are do close to getting home! You have to get better and live! And he's not the only one! Think about how guilty the others will be if you die on their hands. Wings is already guilty enough! He doesn't need to feel guilty about you too. You cannot die. I forbid you.

Why does it matter? Kin doesn't need me. He has most likely moved on and is living with other people. And the others will survive. If I went to my world I wouldn't see them anymore anyway.

How do you know? If you wanted them to visit they would! And I bet they would want to see you now and again. And I believe Kin wouldn't have completely moved on. Your his father and he was old enough to remember you. And remember how hard it was for him to make friends?all his friends were actually just your friends who agreed to watch him. The friends he had who were kids were all the children of your friends and none of them were his age.

That's true, I remember that. But he was younger then! If all went well he's probably in college now. Soon he'd be old enough to move out completely anyway.

That's not the point! When you moved out you didn't have a home to go back to. You don't want him to have to go through that! Even if he does move out, at least he'd know that he can always come home to you.

Okay, fine. You are right, now what do you want me to do? I can't fight forever, and I already feel too weak.

I'm here with you,as long as your convinced I'll lend you my power to let you fight a little longer. All you have to do is stay strong and wake up.

Will I ever see you again?

I am you, of course you will. :-) Goodbye B.

Wait! I'm not ready yet!

B moans and tries to get up, but immediately  lies back down as a rush of pain hits him. He cries out, struggling to open his eyes, not realizing that they aren't even there anymore. He feels around and touches Wings head. He has no idea who it is and shrinks back, afraid that it might be Him. He feels someone yell and recoils into the blanket he discovered next to him. He realized by touch and smell that it was his green blanket. That's when he considered that these people might be his friends. He heard running and suddenly he felt arms around him. He hissed and hid once more. Then someone spoke in a low voice, and he realized it was Stars! But he couldn't make out what he was saying. He poked his head out of his blanket cocoon and reached out his hand to touch the speaker. They immediately took his hand and rubbed it reassuringly. Then Wings said: B? What is your status? This time he could understand and tried to respond but found he only made a low hissing sound. Wings sighed and Stars gently rapped B up in a hug again. He told him that Swap had gone to get Fell, and not to worry as SwapFell was gone for good. B hugged him back and cried softly.

Yo! I'm so glad that B is awake now! This was another hard chapter to write but I hope you like it! As I said, this is a short A\N. I just want to quickly address the Corona Virus. So currently, my state is on lockdown and we aren't even allowed to drive on the road. My family is trying to survive on the food we have and I'm so glad I have Wifi to publish stuff. It really sucks. I hope you guys are staying safe and have enough food and other stuff you need! Feel free to come out here and I'll take care of you lol. It may sound silly but you guys are my second family. I love you all! Stay safe please, as your friends and family will be hurt too if you are harmed. Gastershadow out! :-)❤