April fool's day special!

Heya peeps! It's been busy lately what with COV and both of my brothers Birthdays! There was a birthday yesterday, and one is coming up on the fourth! My mom has been driving me up the wall,and my oldest brother has already pranked us all a lot! Help me stay sane before I start strangling siblings over here! Lol! Hope you enjoy! B is fine right now so I can make this the best I can!

B woke up and instantly knew something was wrong. He could hear footsteps around the house and they sounded like Fell's. Usually he wasn't up this early, what was up? B got up and then remembered what he had planned. He went to his secret drawer and pulled out some things and then he teleported to the lab. He worked around in there quickly then went to Stars and Wings room. He did some things in there and then went to the kitchen. He did some things quickly in each room of the house, careful to avoid collision. Then he snuck back upstairs to the attic. He had already taken care of any needs. There was a bathroom close to the attic, the attic was lockable, he had brought food, water, medical supplies, and anything else he needed, including his blanket, his CDs, his music player, and other entertainment. He was totally prepared to stay there for 24 hours or more. He had gone solo on this, not letting anyone else in or out. He had stolen the anti-teleporter from the lab which stopped people from being able to teleport into the attic. He had left a note for Swap telling him where he was and that he had food and water. He curled up in his blanket and went back to sleep.

Several hours later~

B woke up to yells and stomps. He could tell that they had found his traps and pranks. For Fell, he had put some jolly ranchers behind the shower head thing so that the water would be sticky and colorful, for Wing, he had replaced his papers with jokes, for Stars he had placed a bunch of woopie cushions on all the places he sat, for Swap he had replaced all his frying pans with ones that died the food and would shatter if he hit someone over the head with them. He knew Maestro was staying far away from the void that day. He had placed a few other pranks around the house too, mostly in the kitchen. He had replaced a few of the fruits in the bowl with plastic ones, he had filled the milk jug with white water, he had placed a few cups upside down full of water, and he had replaced the TV remote with a fake cardboard one. He had no idea what they had done and wasn't planning on finding out. He fully intended to stay in the attic until midnight.  He heard banging on the door and quickly answered with: can I help you?
Fell responded with: Where the hell is the TV remote?!!!!
Isn't it by the TV? B asked. No it is not! And you know that perfectly well! Fell said angrily. I'm not sure what you mean, B replied. I haven't touched it. Fell huffed and stomped away. I heard Wing mutter angrily as he passed the door I laughed until my sides hurt and heard Stars laughing along with me.

Midnight exactly~

I crept out of my hole quietly and saw the others standing there. Swap looked upset, Dings looked annoyed, Fell looked pissed, and Stars looked amused. They all started talking at once and I simply shushed them, handed Swap his pans, Fell the TV remote, and Wings his papers and they all shuffled off to their rooms or in Fell's case, the couch. I went to my shared room with all my luggage and collapsed on the bed where me and Swap giggled late into the night about all that had happened the day before.

Alrighty! I hope you enjoyed and pranked some people today! Tell me in the comments about any pranks you did or will do. The day isn't over yet! I for one blew an air horn in !y brothers face at 5 am. That was fun. But ya! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the one I posted a few hours ago! See ya peeps! Love ya doves! gastershadow out! ❤