fits

I started to shake and felt my legs go out. I crumped to the floor and went into spasms. Kin yelled, Dad! What's going on? I didn't know what to say and I couldn't talk anyway. It lasted 5 minutes and when it stopped, I got up and told Kin I was fine and that I would go to see my friend tomorrow. he made me a choker that helped the fits greatly. I thanked him and just when I thought my problems were over,  I woke up blind. I never saw again from that day on…

Huge timeskip by wing dings!

I was walking in the core one day and I got a fit starting. I fell down and felt my self fly through the air and I landed with a thump on some people. They were talking and I felt someone give me a hand and someone said greetings blind one. I got up and as they talked, it seems that they were Gasters like me. We got nicknames for each other. I was called Blindly or B. I was lead to a house and to a room I was to share with the one called Swap. I decided to not tell the Gasters about my fits. I rested in my room for two days. When I left, I went around with one hand on the wall and one in front of me. Then the one called Fell said that I was going in a circle. He came up to me and took me by the hand and led me to a sofa. He asked me what I liked to watch on TV. I said music and politics. He put on a crime station that was talking about the disappearance of a girl named Frisk, last seen near Mount Ebbot. Swap came in and said it was time for lunch. Fell said he would get the others. Swap took me to my chair in the kitchen.
I sat and waited for the others to come. The other two, Dings and Stars came in with fell ( sorry I dont like swap fell so while he will be in the story, he is not living here. He will show up later)
We ate lunch and I went back to the couch with the help of fell.