Getting to know you... bonus chapter

Out of all the Gasters here in the void, Swap was my favorite. Maybe its just because we share a room. But whatever it is, we have a strong friendship. So one day after eating breakfast, I grabbed Swap and asked him to listen to musicals with me. It was my turn with the TV and I had just found a new musical called Undertale: The Musical. It interested me as it seemed to be about Dings world. When it was over, we were crying with the happy ending. Swap went to go make lunch, and I went to tell Wings Dings. He was elated and took the day off to watch it with me, that's how happy he was, since he NEVER takes breaks. We watched the whole thing again, its over 4 hours long! Then we found the genocide version and watched that too, it made all three of us cry. Fell then came down, called us crybabies, and grabbed a whole sausage as he left to go hunt Him. We brought Stars down, and watched musicals with us. When Fell came back, we ate and then decided to play monopoly. I won, and Stars came in second, then Fell, then Swap. Dings was dead last, as he had fallen asleep. We all slept then, me on the couch with Swap, Stars on the floor in a ball, Fell on the floor with his head on the couch. We left Dings sleeping on the game board. This is based on the fact that I now know what Undertale: The Musical is. I love it! Anddddd now they will all love it too! Short chapter because I want to get this out before the Christmas special! Love all my doves!
gastershadow
Ya I just reread this and saw that it sucked so it's just gonna be a quick bonus and not actually part of the story! Thanks guys!