The pain is worse

Ok going to start editing it for real now lol

We settled into a  regular routine. Everyday I would wake up and prepare a quick breakfast for Kin. Then I would walk with him till we got to the end of town. He would go to school and I would head to work. Normally I just took the river person. After school Kin would go to the palace and do his homework there with Toriel and Asriel. Then he would hang out with Asriel, they enjoyed playing together.  I would pick him up once I was done with work. If it was later then usual he would eat there, but we normally ate together. After that we would play a game or watch a movie. Then he took a bath and I tucked him into bed and read him a story. He usually wanted to hear the same story about the ruins monster that went to WaterFall. The author was someone who lived in WaterFall now. Kin had met him once. He was on of Asgore's friends, but that's another story. After Kin was asleep, I would work in my little lab in my basement. I only did personal work down there. I normally only slept when I passed out from exhaustion. I had nightmares every night, but only a few of them were bad enough to wake up Kin. Since he frequently had nightmares too, we both kinda just were used to it. On weekends we hung out all day. If I had a little bit of work to do I let him come with me to the lab since he loved playing with my old projects. He had even completed one I thought was a lost cause. He was such a smart boy. He didn't deserve all that had happened. No one did really. We were getting along just fine until the worst started happening all at once. It was a normal work day when it happened. I had had a headache for a few days now that wouldn't go away and only got worse. I was of course, expecting something like this to happen. When I'd visited my friend who stabilized my soul he had warned me. He didn't know exactly what would happen, but he got pretty close with "your head will feel like it's exploding"