A\N

Hi sorry to have another A\N so soon but I need to address some things. First, do you guys like how I am doing the chapters now or would you rather I make them longer and take more time?
Also I promise SwapFell is going to join, but I really dislike him so he is hopefully not staying long. Also I am not going to have a human fall down, its just the Gasters. The  story will continue until they get out of the void and then I will continue on B until his death. Now most of the story is from what I have heard but from once we get out of the void its just my imagination. So sorry if it gets bad. But we have a long way to go so sit tight and bare with me. I am writing as fast as I can but I am busy and I just got back from vacation. Plus I'm having Facebook issues. So I'm sorry! Make sure to vote and comment! I love comments!

*edit* OMG THERE IS OVER A HUNDRED PEOPLE READING THIS STORY WHAT IS HAPPENING? SOMEONE HELP IM HAVING A HEARTATTACK!THERE ARE WEIRD DROPS OF WATER COMING FROM MY EYES AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HELP ME GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL BYE NOW

Edit: two hundred people. I dont know what to say at this point. Guys, this story sucks, why do you seem to like it? Well no matter, thanks guys!
Edit: just saw, its over three hundred now. You guys are crazy, and I love you all! I am going to call you my doves if that's ok?