A\N

Ok guys let me vent a little. I'm having a really hard time. As you know if you read the other A\N a few sections back, one of my close friends recently killed themselves. I have to travel to their funeral and I have to pack and keep writing and keep up with school and work and family and other friends and it's just too much. Right now I have to update this book, my B x Fell ship book, my ask book, Wings story, Fell's story, Swaps story, Stars story, also keep up with my reading of stories. School is getting harder to do every day. My cat is sick and throwing up every day. My mom and sister are not home and can't help me. I have to take care of our two month old puppy by myself. Heaven knows my brothers don't help me at all. My dad helps a little but he has to work so he can only help early each morning and late at night. I have to do most of the cooking and wash the dishes and keep the house clean and its just ughhhhhhhh and I could really use a hand but nothing. What I really need right now is someone to help me out and be there for me to hug. Right now you guys are the best I have for that and your great at that but I can't actually hug you guys or talk to you face to face. Sorry guys, don't worry about me. I'll get through this after my trip this Saturday.