Recover for them

Yo guys, what up! This chapter has some Warning! Content, but I'm sure you guys will be fine! Just know that I warned you! But nothing really as bad as anything I've put in here before without warning anyone lol. You've all already done the whole dream thing, but I personally love the fact that he can see in most of his dreams so that's why I am doing another dream lol. Hope you enjoy!

I was lying on my back looking at the ceiling. Swap kept trying to get me to rest, said it would help me feel better, but I didn't want to sleep because of the nightmares I'd been having. They were all of my son Kin, and I desperately wanted, no,  needed to see him. But how could I? I had no way to. So I just avoided sleep even though I knew I needed it to get better. Eventually though, I passed out from exhaustion and was immediately launched into the same nightmare again.

Nightmare realm~

I opened my eyes, I was on the floor. I saw a dark shadow standing over me, holding a knife! I screamed as he stabbed me with the knife. Right in between my eyes. Everything went black as I was forced into the dark emptiness that I had gotten used to as my life.  But he didn't stop there, he continued to stab me all over my body till all I could feel was PAIN! My whole body was just screaming at me, telling me to RUN but I couldn't, there was no way to leave. Then all of a sudden I could see again, but the pain was worse now. I could barely breathe, and my soul desperately hurt. I saw the shadow kill P@🅿YrüSand then turn to Kin.  I only knew one thing. That I had to save him. But I was sudden in a glass cage, forced to watch and do nothing as he killed both my sons in front of me. When they were dead, he threw their bodies just out of my reach. Then I used the last of my strength to break the glass, but it just shattered and hit me. I fell to the floor, my HP draining away as my lights went out yet again,  and my last thought was: just let me die please

Outside nightmare realm, real life~

I woke up sobbing and shaking hard from the pain that still lingered. Swap was there instantly, hugging me and rubbing my back and asking what was wrong, but I couldn't answer him. All I knew was that it was just a dream, I'd had it before. Then I opened my eyes and saw nothing and just sobbed harder. Everyone came running into the room. Wing started checking my vitals and preparing medicine, Stars joined Swap in trying to comfort me, and Fell put on my favorite musical. I took the pills Wing gave me, then calmed down. They all say down on the bad around me and hugged me. Then Fell picked me up, and said me were having a sleepover right now and everyone was going to join us. He didn't care that I was sick, he didn't care it was 2 in the morning, he didn't care Wing had work he 'needed' to do, he just grabbed us all and dragged us downstairs. We watched my favorite musicals, had a late midnight snack, played board games, and cuddled a lot. When we were finally settling down, Wings and Swap were already asleep. Fell and Stars hugged me and Stars said: you know B, your family would want you to get better, and that requires sleep. So I don't care how many times we have to do this, I don't care if you want us all to sleep with you, you need to get your rest. Then Fell said: you need to recover for them.

Yo! Short chapter cause I'm tired. I've been trying really hard to write, and I guess it's paying off! I've been writing a lot! Hope you guys liked it! Later!
Forgot to add the question! Question for this chapter is! What's your favorite color? Nice and simple! Mine is light blue!
                                        ❤gastershadow