𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: A New Suit

Short chapter, also last chapter :(

Violet arrives to Freddy's house along with her mother, holding a large apple pie in her arms

Violet arrives to Freddy's house along with her mother, holding a large apple pie in her arms. Rosa opens the door, happily smiling to the two. "Oh! Hello! Merry Christmas." She smiles, taking the pie and running over to the table.

Violet smiles up at Marta, who seems happy for once in a long time. "Violet!" Darla calls excitedly, running up to the girl and hugging her. "Hey, hands off my girlfriend." Freddy laughs, walking over.

"Hey." He smiles, lightly pecking her cheek. "Hi." She beams. "Freddy, Violet, Darla! Come take a seat!" Victor calls from the dining room.

They all follow inside, finding their spots at the table. "Guys, all hands on deck." Billy says with a smile. Victor and rosa, who seem intrigued, smile as everyone puts their hands forward.

"Thank you for this food, thank you for this day, thank you for this family. I thought maybe this time I'd stay." Billy chuckles. "After all, I'm home." Violet smiles, head onto Freddy's shoulder.

Freddy had pulled Violet upstairs and into his room, covering her eyes. "Freddy, why can't I just look?" She laughs. "Because then it'll ruin the surprise!" He shouts.

"Okay, no peeking! Keep 'em closed." Freddy says, removing his hands. "I'm watching you, Vi." He warns. "Okay, okay." She nods.

Freddy runs over to his closet and opens it. "Okay, you can look!" He shouts. Violet opens her eyes, shocked at what she sees next.

"Oh, my god. Holy shit." She stands up, walking over to the closet, where a beautiful purple suit is hung up. It had a circular lightning emblem in the center of it, and a hood attached to it, along with a purple mask.

She smiles, holding it in her hands in astonishment. "Freddy, how did you— Woah. This is amazing!" She exclaims. Freddy grins, proud of himself.

"I've been working on that since I met you for the first time. As Ultraviolet, I mean." He laughs. Violet leans forward, pulling him in for a long kiss, holding her hands on his cheeks.

They smile into the kiss, before they pull out. "You are my favorite person in the world right now. I love you so much." She jumps in excitement, looking back down at her suit.

"Oh, I.. I made it bullet proof, too. I mean— I'm probably on the FBI's list of suspicious teenagers from all those illegal bullet proof vest purchases, but so worth it." He says, causing her to laugh.

"Hell yeah. Totally worth it." She smiles. "Oh! I also got you something. Definitely not gonna be as good as your gift, though." She sighs, reaching inside her backpack.

She pulls out a comic book, holding it out to the boy. He takes it in his hand, gasping. "This is an original copy of Action Comics #1!" He exclaims. "Uh.. What does that mean?" Violet laughs.

"Violet, this comic book is worth 3 million dollars! How did you get it?" He asks. "Woah. Some old man gave it to me for ten dollars." She says in shock.

"So you accidentally got one of the world's most rarest comics?" Freddy asks. "I.. guess so?" She responds.

"You are honestly— you're the best person ever." Freddy wraps his arms around her, then kisses her cheek. "Can you, like, just marry me already?" He jokes.

"Wait a few years and I'll answer that question." She chuckles. "Wait, So you wanted to get me a comic book that some old man sold you?" Freddy realizes.

"Hey, if I didn't love you so much, I would've searched in the trash instead of use up my previous ten dollars." She laughs.

"Sorry? What was that you said? You what?" Freddy smirks, holding his hand up to his ear. "Stop it." She hits his shoulder lightly.

"The acoustics in this room are really bad." Freddy mocks. "Okay, okay! I love you." She laughs.

"I love you too, Ultraviolet."

Authors note
Thank you so so much to everyone who ha read and supported this story. I think it's one of my best and I plan of writing many more fanfictions. Don't ever be afraid to talk to me or request fanfics because I'm always up for anything :D

Also: If you like fanedit accs, I have one with the same username as here. I make lots of edits <3

Xoxo - Libby