𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: A Tradgedy

WARNING: A LOT OF TIME SKIPS MY GUY

The two teenagers are awoken by a loud knock on the door

The two teenagers are awoken by a loud knock on the door. Violet groans, rubbing her eyes as she sits up. "What?" She asks.

"I said door stays open!" Mr. Buckley says, throwing the door open. He looks towards the two tired teenagers, both lying down in their own separate mattresses.

"Dad, it's not that big of a deal." Violet says, fully sitting up now. Freddy yawns, sitting up as well. "I asked you to leave it open."

"Dad, I'm sorry." She repeats. "Okay, next time, if it's not open, Loverboy isn't coming over again." Jacob says, glaring at Freddy, before walking off.

"Your dad terrifies me." Freddy says as soon as the man is gone. Violet chuckles, getting off of her bed and taking a seat beside Freddy on his mattress, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"He scares everyone." She chuckles. Freddy smiles, leaning his head onto hers. After a moment, violet slowly stands up. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and change." She states, walking out of the room.

"Call billy and let him know we'll be there in five minutes!" She calls from the hallway. "How are we gonna get there that fast?" Freddy questions.

Violet stops walking, then super speeds back into her room. "Are you forgetting?" She asks. "Oh, right." Freddy grins. She smiles, making her way back to the bathroom.

"More powerful than a locomotive." Freddy says as he sits beside violet, who is not wearing her suit this time. Billy stands next to the two as they discuss Billy's powers.

"Locomotive? What are you, an old prospector?" Billy laughs. "Can leap tall buildings in a single bound." Violet suggests.

"We gotta test that out, actually. Great thinking." Billy nods. "How are we gonna get down?" Freddy asks, looking over the edge of the roof.

"I got Freddy." Violet says, nodding at billy. "Okay, just hang on." Violet says, speeding down the building, holding Freddy tightly in her arms, then making sure no one was around to see.

"Okay, we're good." She puts Freddy down, who seems absolutely amazed. "Wow!" He exclaims. They grab his camera, then follow billy out to the street.

"Single bound." Freddy says as Billy looks up at the skyscraper. He gets a small running start, then leaps up. He nearly makes it, until he crashes into one of the top windows.

"You think we went too tall for the first try?" Violet asks, squinting her eyes at the crashed window. "Probably." Freddy nods.