𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: Must You Narrate Everything She Does?

Oddly, Ultraviolet was still holding Freddy's hand when they arrived at the corner store

Oddly, Ultraviolet was still holding Freddy's hand when they arrived at the corner store. Not that she had much of a choice, as Freddy held her hand so tight she thought it'd might burst.

She didn't mind it though. "I'm not sure about this, guys. I mean, aren't you supposed to be wearing a mask? People in public will know who you are." Ultraviolet says, motioning towards Billy.

"I'm pretty sure this suit doesn't come off." Billy responds. "How do you pee?" She questions.

"I wish I knew." He sighs, pushing the door open, causing it to ring. He steps up to the cashier, standing tall. "I'd like to purchase some of your finest beer, please." He says in a low voice, causing violet to roll her eyes.

The cashier looks him up and down, unamused, before she points off to the refrigerators. Billy nods, walking over and being followed by the other two teenagers.

"I don't know about this. I mean, we don't even have a fake ID." Freddy says nervously as Billy looks for the right beer. "Freddy. Freddy! Would you relax? Look at me! I am the fake ID!" Billy explains, earning a smile from the curly headed boy.

Violet smiles too, lightly letting go of Freddy's hand to open the fridge. Before she could pick anything out, two criminals bust in with booming voices. "Everything from the register! Now!" They yell, pointing their guns at the cashier.

Billy and Freddy back away, hiding behind a shelf, while Ultraviolet moves off, waiting for the right moment to strike.

She slowly steps forward, and before she could do anything, Billy interrupts with Freddy by his side. "Gentlemen, why use guns when we can handle this like real men." Billy speaks up, causing Ultraviolet to slap her forehead.

She slowly walks up beside Freddy, who seems to be admiringly watching the tall man in the suit. "What's he doing?" Ultraviolet whispers, leaning in closer, which causes Freddy to jump.

"Ah! Holy— you scared me." He says. "Sorry, but what is he doing?" She repeats. "You know, superhero stuff. He's a beginner let him practice." He responds with a smile.

"Alright. But if he does anything stupid, I'm coming in." She nods, sighing. One of the robbers points their gun at Billy, but he takes it from him.

Billy looks to it in shock, not noticing the other criminal already shooting another bullet. "Billy, look out!" Freddy warns. Violet attempts to speed over, yet isn't fast enough.

Billy bends over at the touch of the bullet, shocked to see when it falls down onto the ground with a clink. Freddy's mouth hangs open, immediately grabbing onto Ultraviolet's arm and tugging on it. "Bullet immunity! You've got bullet immunity!" He yells, then turns to look at Ultraviolet.