ULTRAVIOLET

Violet Buckley

VIOLET BUCKLEY is a 14 year old girl who keeps mainly to herself

VIOLET BUCKLEY is a 14 year old girl who keeps mainly to herself. During the day, she can be found at school, at home, at the park painting, or fighting crime. You heard correctly. Violet Buckley is otherwise known as Ultraviolet, the hero of Philadelphia. No one has ever found out about her identity, not even her own parents, Marta and Jacob Buckley. Ultraviolet is the complete opposite of Violet herself. Ultraviolet is confident, brave, not afraid to speak her opinion, but Violet Buckley is just an anti social loser. Which is why she'd rather be Ultraviolet forever if she could. The fearless Ultraviolet's powers consist of Super-speed,  Flight, and invisibility. Invisibility is her favorite out of the three.

Freddy Freeman

FREDDY FREEMAN is a 14 year old boy who is very open to everyone he meets

FREDDY FREEMAN is a 14 year old boy who is very open to everyone he meets. During the day, he can be found at school, or at home reading his superhero comics. Freddy has the absolute biggest crush on superhero Ultraviolet, yet has no clue that she's been sitting beside him in third period for the entire year. He lives in a group home with his siblings, Mary, Darla, Eugene, Pedro, And soon Will come to know Billy Batson. In charge of all of them, are Rosa and Victor Vasquez.

✰✰✰ AUTHORS NOTE ✰✰✰

Yes, the name and face claim are completely inspired by 'All the Bright Places' because I just watched it and I'm sad :(