𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: Captured

After Violet puts her mask back on, she walks out with Freddy, only to hear a window crash behind them

After Violet puts her mask back on, she walks out with Freddy, only to hear a window crash behind them. They turn around, seeing Billy fly out.

"Billy?" Freddy calls. "Freddy! Ultra! I need your help!" Billy yells. "You can fly?" Freddy says in excitement.

Before Billy can answer, he is hit into the ground by another person coming in contact with him. "Holy shit. Uh, Freddy, I'm gonna go check it out, alright?" Violet says, letting go of the boy's hand.

"Hey, be careful." Freddy warned, earning a nod. She flies into the hole, following behind them. They crash in through a mall up ahead, giving Ultraviolet the opportunity to follow.

She follows them into a Toy store, before she calls out. "Hey!" She shouts, giving Billy the chance to run away. The man turns around, curiously eyeing her.

"Who are you?" She asks. "My name is Thaddeus Sivana, and I am here to represent the seven deadly sins. I am unstoppable!" He shouts confidently.

Ultraviolet laughs for a moment, until she realizes he's serious when he pins her against the the wall angrily. Her breathing becomes heavier as she panics. She becomes invisible, causing Sivana to look around in confusion, not noticing when she speeds away.

Instead, he follows Billy once more. With a loud bang and a window crash from the crowds, she understood that Billy had become his child self.

She looks around for Billy, finding Freddy instead. She speeds up to him. "Violet, are you okay?" Freddy asks worriedly. "Yeah. I'm fine. Are you?" She nods.

"Where's billy?" He inquires. "Billy! Billy!" Freddy calls. "Bill—" Ultraviolet's calls are cut off by Sivana shooting her with lightning, causing her to fall unconscious.

"Violet!" Freddy yells. Sivana grabs Freddy and Ultraviolet, pulling them into the locker room. After dropping the girl, he reaches forward, lifting her mask. "What is it with teenagers thinking they're heroic." He rolls his eyes. He pins Freddy on the lockers.

"Billy." He says, taking off his sunglasses to reveal his glowing blue eye. "Where is he?"

Freddy, with a panicked expression yells, "Supervillain! Supervillain! Supervillain! Violet, wake up!" Freddy looks down at the girl. "Worse. Much worse." Sivana responds.

"Why did you hurt her?" He shouts. "Are you a radioactive anthomorph? Psychic energy manipulator? I won't let you in my mind! My mind is blank. You can't get in." Freddy says quickly.

"I don't need to read your mind." He slams him against the locker again. "Because you are going to tell me. Where is he?"