𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: Shazam!

As Billy goes to fight Sivana, Violet does her best to speed people away from crashing objects and make sure everyone gets out safely

As Billy goes to fight Sivana, Violet does her best to speed people away from crashing objects and make sure everyone gets out safely. All of a sudden, she sees Sivana about to shoot Billy with his laser eyes.

"Billy, look out!" Freddy shouts. Violet speeds ahead, taking the hit, causing her to crash back into a game booth. "Violet!" Freddy calls out in worry. When he tries to make his way over, Mary pulls him back.

"He's got laser eyes." Billy says in shock, looking back at the large hole in the wall behind him. All of a sudden, a sin reaches out, pulling Billy with him and throwing him across into another booth.

"Violet?" Freddy calls, hoping for an answer. "Vi!" His voice cracks as his eyes begin to tear up. "Freddy, What do we do?" Mary asks.

Freddy sighs, still staring straight ahead at the booth, waiting for a familiar girl to come out. "His power matrix." Freddy says.

"His power what what?" Eugene questions. "When the demons come out of his eye, he loses his powers. That's why the Batarang hurt him."

"Hey! Over here!" Mary calls out. "W-What are you doing?" Freddy stutters. "Trust me. Divide and conquer. We separate the sins and he's just an old man." Mary explains.

Sivana looks to them angrily. "Gather the mutts." He says, unleashing the sins, which quickly chase after them. The first one to be captured is Freddy, as he was too slow. The same sin that took Freddy, also had managed to reach for the unconscious Violet, holding her in his other arm.

"Violet! Violet, please! Wake up!" Freddy screams. "Violet." He sobs. The sins bring them and the others to a large tent, where Violet is set down on a stack of hay while the others struggle against the grasps of the sins holding them.

"Nice trick. Catchy. One word." Sivana says as Billy arrives. "I've got a better one. Four words. Kill the little girl." Sivana orders.

Everyone begins screaming and begging for the sin to stop, yet it opens its mouth, preparing to strike.

"Violet." Freddy whispers as he looks back, hoping she would wake up and help.
Sivana seems to notice this, and walks over to the blonde, looking down at her. The sin stops and sets Darla down. "So weak." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Get away from her!" Freddy yells angrily. "Maybe I should kill her instead. We won't have anymore distractions, hm?" Sivana says, nodding at the sin.

"No! Leave her alone!" Freddy screams, flailing his arms around, although he still struggles against the pull of the demon. "Please!"