𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: The Big Reveal

PREPARE FOR A TON OF PHOTOS IN THIS CHAPTER

"Billy and I are gonna skip school today and go to that old abandoned warehouse

"Billy and I are gonna skip school today and go to that old abandoned warehouse." Freddy says as Violet helps him adjust the helmet onto his head, along with the camera.

"What, So you can go test Billy's powers?" She asks, causing his eyes to widen. "Yeah. He told me." She chuckles, pulling on the strap. "Ouch." Freddy winces.

"Sorry." She sighs, pulling it more loose, smiling at the boy. "You can come, if you want— stop pulling." He slaps her arm away. "I'm trying! Also, I can't." She lies, knowing she'd have to show up as Ultraviolet instead.

"I'm already flunking Mr. Carl's class." She adds, finally finishing up with the helmet. "Are you done?" Freddy asks, crossing his arms.

"Cut the attitude, Freeman. And yes, I'm done." She chuckles, lightly adjusting the camera onto the helmet and backing up.
"So, I guess now that you know about Billy, you can watch him throw the Breyers' truck up in the air." Freddy states.

She grins. "Ooh! Fun." She stands farther behind, watching as the two bullies pull up to the school. "Show time." Freddy says excitedly.

"Pass the popcorn." Violet jokes. "Damnit. I forgot about the popcorn." Freddy sighs in disappointment. They watch as Billy runs up behind the twins. He pauses, waving at Violet and Freddy, before throwing the truck up in the air, and speeding off.

Freddy's mouth hangs open as he lets out an amused laugh. "That is so sick." He breathes out. At the sudden sound of their truck vanishing, Brett and Burke curiously turn around.

"Uh, Burke?" Brett says. "Where's the truck?" He asks, clueless. Not that Burke knew anything either. Burke pulls out his keys, clicking the button.

A faint sound is heard, repeatedly coming from different directions, seemingly getting louder each time. "I can hear it." Burke states.

All of a sudden, the truck comes crashing down, causing Violet to jump, tripping and hitting her head on a tree. "Ugh." She groans, holding her head.

"Are you okay?" Freddy whispers, taking her hand to pull her up. "Maybe." She responds, continuing to rub the back of her head. "Maybe you should have been the one with the helmet." Freddy says.

"Probably." She nods, glancing back at Burke and Brett, who looks extremely concerned at their destroyed truck. "Oh, my God!" Brett runs his hands through his hair, still in shock.

"My truck!" Burke shouts. "Are you kidding?" Brett adds, now covering his mouth with his palms. Freddy looks to Violet, nodding his head over to them as he takes her hand.