𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: I Love You

Violet and Freddy run up to his and Billy's room, searching for any possible weapon

Violet and Freddy run up to his and Billy's room, searching for any possible weapon. "Ooh! Batarang! You said you could kill someone in their sleep with that." She says, pointing towards the sharp object.

"I told Billy that. You weren't there.." Freddy sends her a questioning look. "Sorry? What was that? The acoustics in this room are horrible." She says, laughing anxiously.

"Forget it. Come on." Freddy takes her hand, pulling her down the stairs and back to meet up with the others by the closet. "Good thinking, guys." Mary says, nodding at the Batarang firmly held in Violet's hand.

They walk in on Billy standing in front of Sivana, guarded by the sins. "Say your name." Sivana orders. Violet, with all of her strength, throws the Batarang, lightly cutting the man across the head.

"His name..." Violet says, trailing off. Freddy smiles at her, taking her hand and looking back at Billy. ".. is Captain Sparklefingers."

"And we're gonna keep throwing things at your big, bald, ugly-eyed head until you let our brother go." Darla speaks up. The sins suddenly return to Sivana as he angrily glares at the children.

He begins walking towards them. "Are your powers working?" Freddy asks. "No, not yet." Violet responds, shaking her head.

Before he could get any closer, billy stabs him with the Batarang, then throws him off to the side. "Boy, am I glad I didn't sell that Batarang." Billy says, running over to his family.

"Pedro, is that a lamp?" He questions, beginning to quickly lead them all out. "It's an ugly one." Pedro shrugs. Violet stays just behind Freddy to push him forward so he wouldn't fall back.

"Guys, I appreciate the thought, I really do, but I don't think your weapons are gonna help. You can put them down now." Billy states.

They stop running at a dead end. "The door was right here." Eugene says in confusion. "Billy, how do we get out of here?" Mary asks. "What? You think I know? I don't know!"

"Violet?" Pedro turns to look at the blonde. "I'm just as clueless as him, guys." She shakes her head. Darla looks around, finding another way out. "This way!" She shouts.

"Go, go!" Billy yells, following after Darla. "Violet, I can't fucking run this fast." Freddy says, out of breath. "Yes you can, and yes you will. You're Ultravibes, remember? Your good vibes will propel you forward." She smiles.

Freddy smiles too, chuckling. "Come on! Hurry up, dude!" Violet lightly pushes him forward, holding her hands on his sides. "I'm trying!" They run some more until they reach another dead end with many doors surrounding them