Chapter 1~

"Two months has elapsed since you went far away from me! We used to stay apart before also,due to my tours,due to your works,due to other professional commitments,but in the end of the day I used to wait for your call,you used to wait for mine's..In the end of the day I used to know that we will meet soon,spend time together again,but now.....now we will never meet again,we won't talk to each other again..You won't wait at the airport to surprise me,you won't bake my favourite cake as a surprise homecoming treat,you won't come over and help me in packings!You are gone! Forever!"Rishabh went on blabbering while staring at Isha's picture in his room..

He has laminated his favourite pic of her's and had put it in his room..It was his favourite passtime work now..Talking to her pic,anytime,everytime,he is alone in the room..But the irony was,he has started feeling alone even when he is surrounded by quite many people..He never knew someone was so much capable of punching out the liveliness in him and make a living dead out of him..He wouldn't have known maybe if Isha wouldn't have left like this,all of a sudden,in such a terrible way. He had lost his Dad before, but losing a loved one in such a tragic and painful way was too terrible to bear.

A tear dropped down his eyes while he closed his luggage bag..He was ready to go to another tour without getting Isha's good luck wishes or a kiss..He lied down on his bed while thinking about their old good times together and wondering about how hollow his heart felt right now..With insomniac eyes he dreams about Isha..Her movements around his room..Her little jokes,her laugh,her ways of teasing him..With a heavy heart he again closed his eyes,crying himself to sleep for another night..

"Why did you called?"Shriya's curious yet uninterested voice answered through the phone.."How can someone's voice be so oxymoronic at the same time?"Ishaan thinks before answering,"I just called to request you to at least behave a bit warmer with me when we are around my teammates..Our ignorance towards each other is really giving them wrong impressions!"Shriya scoffs and says,"fine! anything else?"

"No! I just..."Ishaan goes to say but before that she says,"fine then! Good Night..Be at the airport on time tomorrow!"She disconnects the call and Ishaan gets irritated and tosses the phone away,crossing his arms and leaning against the headboard of his bed.."Okay! Just because I rejected her and we had a silly misunderstanding,that too during our senior years at school,she has to behave like this with me now?"he says to himself and thinks about his school days..

FLASHBACK~

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL,(PATNA)

"Ishaan! Wow new Cricket kit?"Shriya asks and he says excitedly,"yes! guess what? I will be representing the Indian U19 Team as the Captain.."

"Wowwww! Congrats Ishi boy!"Shriya said and gave him a hug.."Ewww! How many times I told you not to call me that?"Ishaan says with a frown and she pulls his cheeks while chuckling.."You won't forget us now right?"she asks and he says holding her hands,"obviously not! Never in my dreams even! How can I forget you guys,especially my Chia!"He pulls her cheeks hard and earns beatings in return.."One day you will also come to the team,you want to opt Sports Studies right?"he asks and she nods her head excitedly.."Very well! I will be the first one to welcome you then!"he says with a smile..

"Ishaan! I actually wanted to tell you something before our schooling ends and you get busy with your new life as a professional Cricketer!"Shriya says while clutching her skirt.."Yeah! Tell na!"Ishaan replies.."Umm..actually..."Shriya starts saying.."Ishaan!"Ridhima calls and he jogs up to her after saying,"one minute Chia!"

Shriya turns back in irritation as Ridhima never leaves any chance of being with Ishaan,who in return seemed to be attracted to her as well.."I heard from Ankit that you got selected in the U19 Squad! Congratulations!"she says and gives him a hug..Shriya feels jealous as he hugs her back.."So? Coming to our farewell party right?"Ridhima asks and he nods saying,"yeah! me and Shriya will be coming together.."Ridhima's face goes pale with a frown but she recovers with a smile..Or say,fake smile.."Alright! Can I come along? Actually our house falls in the same road so it will be..."she says and Ishaan agrees at once,much to Shriya's disappointment..

After Ridhima leaves,he comes back to her and she says,"why the hell did you agreed? Only we both were about to come right?Ankit also stays on the same road,why didn't she asked him out?"

"Chia relax! Why are you being so hyper? Moreover,she is also our friend,"Ishaan says.."She might be your friend,but not mine!"Shriya says and walks away irritated while he follows her up.."Shriya listen toh yaar!"he says and calls her..

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Never did she listened to me properly!"Ishaan whispers to himself while his phone rings suddenly.."Bol Shubh!"he says picking it up.."Arshu is in London! We are going to London! I want to surprise her,but not getting an idea..Can't call Di as Hardik Jiju will kill me,this is their romance time am sure..Tiya is good for nothing in these aspects,Shreya Di gives Professor-like ideas and Rahul Jiju will be romancing with her now maybe..Abhishek is good for nothing,Mayank will only tease,won't help in any other ways..Shreyas Bhai's phone is switched off,only you are left now! Help me!"Maan ends his monologue and sighs..

"Would you mind if I come over to your place and give you a nice kick?"Ishaan asks and Maan replies,"areh brother! don't get angry yaar.."Ishaan says,"abbey saale! at midnight you are remembering you have to surprise Arshita? As if she doesn't knows that we are going to England!"

"She knows we are going! But she doesn't knows I will be planning something for her na! Now how to start?"Maan asks.."I wish Bhabi was here now,I would have told her how much useless her brother is..She thinks you are wonderful in everything!"Ishaan says and giggles.."Hey! I am the most wonderful brother! No doubt! It's just I have never planned something for a girl,I mean obviously I did for my mother and my sisters,but Arshu is not my sister obviously! No! Never!"Maan says..

"How about you take her on a long drive and then usher her with London Roses and then gift her a London Based perfume so that your memories lingers around her just like the perfume?"Ishaan asks and Maan says,"Jio! Now I know why you play for MI! Cuz you have Jio ideas..This is so plain yet so elegant idea..You will make a good boyfriend no doubt,get a girl!"Ishaan nods his head sidewise and says,"you get sleep now! You are becoming idiot day by day..Pyaar mein pagal hogaya hain banda.."Maan says,"in your dreams! I am still the intellectual Shubman Gill!"

"Intellectual Shubman Gill! Now go to sleep,we have flight tomorrow..Good Night!"Ishaan says and Maan replies,"Good Night Bro! Thanks a lot.."After disconnecting the call Ishaan chuckles saying,"at least someone is having a complication free relation.."

Shubman lies down thinking that he will purchase one of the biggest bouquet of London roses for Arshita..He thinks about her innocent pretty smile which he will get to see after giving her the roses,and himself smiles happily and then hits his forehead for dreaming with open eyes..He grabs a pillow and closes his eyes happily,waiting for time to pass quickly so that he could be with Arshita after the wait of one and half month..

Here Shanaya was putting on her night facial mask while her phone buzzes.."Who the crap is this now?"she says as she wasn't in a good mood since it had been a hectic shoot day for her..She opens the image her friend sent her and immediately her mood goes topsy turvy as it was Shubman's pic brightly displayed on her phone's screen.. "Your Hero will be going to London tomorrow!"her friend had texted..Her heart flutters due to excitement as she was herself in London.."Finally we will be in London together,Mr.Gill! I am not leaving this chance of getting some moments with you!"she says and kisses the screen..

Written By- SAMADRITA_VK

Update! Update! The next chapter will deal with the third leading lady's entry and that is off to Veer_18..Hope you all are liking the story..Keep Vommenting Guys..😘😘